**It's TUESDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour**

if you are ss'ing are you sure you can give blood hun? I wouldn't want you to get all dizzy:(

I remember the first time my stick went pink I was sooo excited!!! I must say that for the past 3 days I have felt absolutely on top of the world, I've been drinking 3L + of water and have been trying to get some exercise in everyday! I feel soooo well and full of enery and Im sleeping like a log!

All round I'm feeling like im 16 again! (i'm 26)

I'm off to give blood tonight so I wont be exercising for 24 hours...

Anyway back to today im 1.5L down and will try to get another 2.5L before bed woohoo!:D

If you are Ssing. you should NOT be giving blood, please chat with your CDC.

awwww really shucks man!!! I got a letter saying that blood type O+ are really low and they only have 4 days supply and to come in when possible!

Hedgemag do you know y?

Where do you buy ketostix from and can you just get them over the counter?

awwww really shucks man!!! I got a letter saying that blood type O+ are really low and they only have 4 days supply and to come in when possible!

Hedgemag do you know y?

You are on so few calories, if you want to give blood you would have to come off SS a couple of weeks before amd not go back on straight away either.

Thank you - am off to Boots - was finding today really hard, so it gives me something to do with myself!

How do everyone,

so far so good, drunk 2 litres of water, not had any packs yet, not had a coffee yet, cos I need to get to a cash machine and I can't seem to motivate myself enough to go. Nearly caved in last night, my son was eating chips and they smelled sooooooooo good, that I asked him for one. He said no, bless him, and I drank oriental chilli soup instead

hey folks, i wrote yday bout havin mad mood swings, well theyre still here today. am pretty sure the whole world is against me and then the next minute im giggling to myself. biological clock is ticking so loud i think it woke up my sister in the next room (im only 23, but most of female relatives on mums side had gyneological (sp?.) probs in their 30's). i have 2 assignments due for friday, both are 2000 words long and so far ive wrote 29 words (and thats just the title). ive been up since half 10 and havent ate anything yet, just had one cup of tea, which is NOT like me, i always have brekkie straight away. just dont feel hungry and had an awful nites sleep, seen every hour go by. plus my sinuses hurt, i feel like ive been punched in the face and im pretty sure id remember if that had happened.
sorry folks, this is just a long moan.....

btw congrats vickie on 7.5lb loss, thats excellent on 790!

Awww Delli, so sorry you're not feeling so good. Hope that passes soon and you are feeling much better. I don't sleep well at the best of times and often watch the hours go by. It's so frustrating especially when you have loads to do the next day! With the assignments - cos I'm doing a teaching degree - I just open up a new word document, take a deep breath and start with the waffle. Then I print it out and add stuff. It's not easy to study when you're tired and feeling rough! What subject are you studying??
Sam and Vicki - what excellent losses - that must really spur you on, I really hope my firt WI on Friday evening is good cos at the moment still feel soooooooooooo fat!
Again - am struggling with the water - have only done 750ml cold water and 2 black coffees (decaf with one sweetener) today.
Please someone tell me that the coffees count towards my daily count of liquid. It says they do in the sole source leaflet I was given when I first met my CD. Cold water is so so hard for me to drink!
The good news is that I'm not feeling anywhere near so hungry as I did before and only just had my first soup!
Hope everyone has a great rest of day
T x :p

God, I need to eat today!!! Arrrggghhhhh!!!! Sometimes the end of this journey seems a long way off. It will be even longer if I binge though I suppose!

Thanks Delli & IWSucceed! It's it great to first week over with.

Stick with it Juju - I felt like that yesterday but today am not hungry at all - weird huh!

NOTE TO SELF..... Stop buying things in the sales your bank balance will go into melt down!!!

Sorry, just needed to get that out - haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts yet will do later today.

Hope all are well

Gxx

NOTE TO SELF..... Stop buying things in the sales your bank balance will go into melt down!!!

Porgeous - you SOOOOO deserve to treat yourself after all you have done. I'm saving up now so that I can treat myself after I've done this journey!lol
Tansyx

hi all hope you are all fine and dandy,after 6 days my stick is turning pink!! Im a happy little bunny waiting for all this energy!!
xx

evening all, im cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went out to the shops earlier and got some size 20 clothes ready for when these get too big but it started lashing it down and while i managed to keep the wee one nice and dry, i was wet through!
but still am sure the clothes will cheer me up, lol

Back