**** Its TUESDAY O'CLOCK - Hour by hour ***

Yay Abz... we miss you! We don't care if you are grumpy, all of us have our down days. Don't disappear on us!

xxx

i haven't disappeared. just don't have much enthusiasm for much at the moment :)

have been fantasising about pizza and chips for over a week now. it's driving me insane!!

just having my second pack. haven't been great with the water today but am working on it :)

abz xx

Hi folks,

I'm having a good day (for a change, lol) hope you're all sticking with it.

Struggling with the water today, glug glug glug..

Hi Sarah, fab to see you... keep drinking that water! I will go get another herb tea to keep you company... working on laptop and dipping in to minis for motivation!

xxx

Excellent, I'll be on and off too this afternoon.

Another half a litre down... :)

Hey Abz.
Nice to see you!!!
Dont stay away. Ive been grumpy the last few days hormonal and stuff but Im happy today.. we all have off days we are only human!! Come back come back out to play.

Hey sarah.. keep drinking that water.. she says sitting here with her bottle of water downing away..

Awww heard some shocking news before my niece who is only 2 1/2 got knocked down by a bus..... Thank god she its not critical but she is in hospital battered and bruised but thank god not critical . its terrible how these things can happen!!

Well done Lisa - fab loss, no wonder you are over the moon! My official weigh in tomorrow but not expecting great things after planned blip on Sat. Just want her scales to read 16-09 too!
Curly - pleased you are a happy bunny today and so glad i don't have TOTM any more (sorry!!).

Pleased to know you are OK Abz and please rant on here!! Forget Pizza, it tastes like poo honest!

Time to clear up the house now after the long weekend tho would much rather stay on here!

happy Tues weigh ins for those that have them...and Katy get on with your work..LOL

Sarah
x
x

God, Curly, scary or what. You never know what is around the corner, thank god she is OK. Hugs hon.

Ibiza, SHHHHHHHHHHH about the work!!!!!

xxx

Lisa well done!

Curly - Thats horrible news for you :( Glad she's okay though

Oh god Curly, what is it with littluns getting knocked down lately? So glad she is okay, we're both in the "lucky" position that the littluns we know have pulled through without any major damage. I'm hopefully going to see my friends little girlie when she is home from hospital tomorrow.

Spent this afternoon at 'Fun Planet', an indoor play centre. Imogen and her 'boyfriend' were off school while the morning children went on a school trip. So 4 kids and 4 very childish adults had a fab afternoon going up the nets, over the obstacles and down the slides. I'm bloody worn out- no need for a gym membership when you can play on a giant curly wurly space rocket slide all afternoon! Whooooooosh...........

Lisa fab news on your weight loss and Curly -god I hope your niece is okay!!

Abz great to see you back we dont mind you happy grumpy or anywhere in between as long as we know you are okay and if its any consolation we know EXACTLY where you are coming form as we are all suffering at some point with the dreaded TOTM which seems 25 million times worse on this blinkin diet! x Keep with us chick not much longer till your wedding x

Ibiza fab news with your sponsored slim and keep upthe good work x

Penny glad you in ketosis hope the hunger has died down x

Angela you say you have a long way to go but do you know what it will go so quickly! I cant believe I am now on week 13 when it only feels like about 6 or 8 HONESTLY! you will be at goal before you know it and when you get closer you will know when to stop. thats what they keep telling me anyway x

Welland good - sending you the biggest hug I can. Its SO SO SO bloody difficult when you are press ganged into eating I really feel for you , but the up side is you wont have put 4lbs on in actual fat it will be the glycogen like Katycakes has said and it will be off in no time xxx

Diet 4-40 hope your water intake going ok now and still having a good day x

Im only around for the next 30 mins or so got to go and get DD from browniesw then I have 2 weeks worth of ironing to do sob sob sob and some housey jobs which get so neglected now I have found this lovely website

Keep up the good work everyone
xxx

You're right, Minis is MUCH more fun than ironing. Ironing CAN'T be good for you!!!

xxx

I bought a steam cleaner. That way just shove everything on coathangers and whoosh the creases out. Best £40 husband ever spent (pay less than that for a good iron I know but this cleans too!)

Genius!!! Will it do the hoovering, too?

xxx

Do you know you can get a robot hoover? Its the size of a dinner plate, you just set it down and it whisks around the house, and when its battery is getting flat returns to its docking station to recharge itself! Genius!

Its called Roomba. I had to seriously talk the husband out of it.

OMG those inventions sound exactly what I need!!!!!!!!!!!!
unfortunately am signing off for tonight now got to get kids to bed and start the dreaded pile - may just do theirs tonight and opurs tomorrow who knows lets see how sick of it I get - but have got the first two episodes of Trophy Wives to watch so Im sure that will keep me going - hope its good being a new series I have no idea what its like!

Keep being good and so glad to see Ab Fab is back around and Abz too xxxx

See you all in the morning xxx

well I lost the will to live ironing - I did the kids clothes but still ahve 6 pairs of trousers to do but had no room on my rack so couldnt finish it - oh dear;) didnt want to wake the kids putting their clothes away making room on the rack and then I have all mine and HB's to do tomorrow night ooooh something to look forward to NOT!!!!

Trophy wives was crap - wouldnt recommend it AT ALL!

Managed to get more water down me adn have had all shakes so another 100% day - BRILLIANT.

had an interesting time picking DD up from Brownies......... I was standing innocently talking to one of the Dads who I know and it started to rain so I nipped to the car to get the brolly and when I got back he said - hey you the next time I see you you will be as thin as that brolly you are holding! dont think I havent noticed!!! :eek::eek:

OMG I was so embarrased I felt 16 again. i mean its one thing the mums showing an interest adn me being able to chat bout it but god it was something I was NOT expecting or used to!

He then said you have done so well you cant have much to go have you got a goal in mind so I said ooh about nother 2 stone and then he said
I bet HB is enjoying it!
god I was so embarrased!!!!!!!!! we then went on to talk about the weekened away and he said oh so the kids at your dads eh so you could have a dirty weekend - well now I know HB is enjoying his new wife.

the thing also was that when I was in school I used to fancy the pants off this guy (but he didnt know) which made today so much more embarrasing !!!!

roll on a less embarrasing day tomorrow!!!

Keep strong everyone!!!!
xxx

Back