Its Wednesday! Guess what?? Hour by hour!

Hi all
Just got back from my mothers....
and guess what drippy here did?? yep forgot my foodpack.
I ended up having some lettuce, cucumber and radishes with a spoon of red cabbage, like AAM week.. hope I will be ok...:sigh:
Will teach me next time not to rush the kids out of the door!
On the up side, I have passed 3 litres of water and am halfway through my 4th!

Had my first bar and..................................

yummy! it tasted like a strawberry cream from a box of dairy milk!

it was very sweet and quite filling but i was pleasantly surprised!

will try toffee tomoz.

hope your all doing fab today!

i have done about 3ltrs!

xxx

Hello Everyone

It's been a busy day for me today, I work half days on Weds and Thurs to spend time with my son. So was out the door this morning at 6.30am and picked J up at 1.45pm from his childminders. Oh managed to squeeze in a Vanilla shake for breakfast at 9ish.

Haven't had anything for lunch, have glugged down 3 1/2 litres of the good stuff already (quite easily).

This afternoon J and I went swimming - not that you can really call it swimming - he's only 2 1/2! But still every little counts.

I'm finding it really hard to fit in all 4 LL Foodpacks today. Have only managed one so far at breakfast and I'm so not hungry!

Ooopsss, clicked submit somehow by accident before finished - I was only going to say "I guess I should be grateful for the lack of hunger"

Tinks...did ya have your lay in??:D

haha... I did luv thanks!!

The dogs were kinda stirring at normal time but I think even they got the message that mummy needed a lie in today and we all snuggled down til about 8.30 which was nice :)

Had my weigh in - I lost 8lbs today yay! Have updated my tracker... feels nice to be able to slide the little guy along... can't wait til he's at the other side of half way tho...

Taking a break from painting at the mo, so going clothes browsing... time to take on board some more H20 too methinks, haven't had nowhere near enough yet today...

Bet hey, the day is still young right :cool:

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Wednesday, whatever you're upto...

tinks x

hi guys, only me.

Well done Joanne, I posted on your other thread too but no harm in giving you some more praise :clap::party0049: WELL DONE YOU XXX

Not much to say today (makes a change I hear you say):cool:

catch you all later, be good now xxx

haha... I did luv thanks!!

The dogs were kinda stirring at normal time but I think even they got the message that mummy needed a lie in today and we all snuggled down til about 8.30 which was nice :)

Had my weigh in - I lost 8lbs today yay! Have updated my tracker... feels nice to be able to slide the little guy along... can't wait til he's at the other side of half way tho...

Taking a break from painting at the mo, so going clothes browsing... time to take on board some more H20 too methinks, haven't had nowhere near enough yet today...

Bet hey, the day is still young right :cool:

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Wednesday, whatever you're upto...

tinks x

Go Tinks ....GO Tinks....GO Tinks...:party0049::party0011::clap:

Well done, that is fab, bet you are over the moon!!!:D
I've not had enough water either, started out really well but went out and didnt do much drinking. Going to go fill my glass.:tear_drop:

well done Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic loss! your doing really well!

:grouphugg:

Thanks for your support SJ, it really does help!

Well done to everyone who has weighed in.

I'm doing ok today. Have managed a couple of litres of water and 2 shakes. Picked at 2 starburst but that is nothing compared to yesterday. Gon a try and get another litre down me before my next shake, then have another litre this evening.

Hi everyone

Just a quick one - been at work and off to have a pedicure soon - luxury!

Will post a more detailed one later

Hope you are all doing okay - for the first time in ages i've actually felt hungry today -its most peculiar! My tummy is actually rumbling as i type - have no idea why this is - i havent cheated at all. Perhaps my body got used to the aam week and is feeling resentful!!

Anyway, cant wait to hear how all of your weigh ins have gone today
Good luck to you all
Chat later
xxx

jodiejojo, my tummy started to rumble earlier this week and I've felt hungry too, I'm just starting week 3 so I've not had AAM week yet, and I deffo havent cheated..so not sure why I get hungry sometimes. Maybe it's just one of those things. How you getting on without your meal of a night? And.. how did your pedicure go, I'll be treating myself to beauty treatments like that when I'm at goal, can't wait. XXXX

first of all a big well done to those of who lost at w/i today your all doin fab xx. as for me my day so far has been good and bad!!, bad cos i have only done 2ltrs of the old :tear_drop: so far feel free 2 kick my butt !! and only had my 1st pack at 4.30pm again feel free to kick!! lol, but good news is me & h2b are back now from booking our wedding :):) the big day is gonna be 1st december :):)

first of all a big well done to those of who lost at w/i today your all doin fab xx. as for me my day so far has been good and bad!!, bad cos i have only done 2ltrs of the old :tear_drop: so far feel free 2 kick my butt !! and only had my 1st pack at 4.30pm again feel free to kick!! lol, but good news is me & h2b are back now from booking our wedding :):) the big day is gonna be 1st december :):)

no butt kicking needed sweetie.... CONGRATULATIONS. Is it this December or next?

congrats on your forthcoming wedding,
Well done evryone on their wi and losses :clap::clap::clap:

:sigh: OK girls... needing some advice and encouragement this morning!... I'm on day 12 and due to see my CDC tonight... I have stuck to CD religiously and on Sunday had lost 7lbs - was well chuffed.... jumped back on scales this morning to see what I could expect tonight and they haven't moved!! Am I expecting too much?? just feeling very unsure of myself this morning.

WELL DONE MYRTLEMOO on a FAB WI....:D

you are doin great hun !! keep it up !!!

hope you're feeling good about yourself now....!!!

lotsa love

Debz xx

too tired to say much! sorry my lovelies but can't post too much - i am SO tired and relaxed from my pedicure! literally going to fall into bed now............zzzzzzzzzzz

talk to you all tomorrow

nite nite

p.s. yes sophia i am REALLY missing my aam!

Night jodiejojo.

Ladies its my AAMW next week but am i still supposed to have it even though i cheated big time tonight ? or is it 4 weeks straight and no blips = AAM?

Sorry a late one from me. Have been to my sisters as it's my nieces birthday tomorrow so dropped round pressies and cards...

Have just had my last Tetra (not frozen - believe it or not..!) and have just finished another half L of the good stuff - I think that must take it to nearly 4L today which I'm pleased about.

Congratulations myrtlemoo on your loss - that's fantastic...

Congratulations Saff on doing the deed and getting the wedding day booked - you'll be so excited for the next 4 months, it will fly past.. Like a nice wedding photo... so you'll have to hurry and get them posted in the New Year...:D

I'm shattered - was up until 11pm last night emailing the likes of Avon, Body Shop etc begging for some sponsorship money for my launch in October - time is ticking - 10 weeks until 12th October (and my goal of being 12st)...

Nite nite ladies - pleasant dreams - see you in the morning..xx

Back