***Its Wednesday!!!! Hour by Hour!!!***

Morning Nicky,
Hope you have a good day ss,im on ww now ,hope your keeping well xx

Good Morning! I've been up since 6.30 with the kids. Have had 1 coffee so far and a vanilla shake with a bit of coffee in. Am a bit cold now so might have yet another coffee lol.

I'm on Day 7 of SS. Doing great so far! Scales didn't move this morning, but I'm not fussed :)

Today is my day off, not sure whether to go out and do something or not, everything I think of involves food and me sitting watching everyone eat... hmmm!

Good luck to all those on day 1 today, and anyone with weigh in's!

S xx

Morning Guys,

It's hump day already ... gotta love those bank holidays ;):D

Spooky & Sarette - have great 100% SS days today. You know you can make it through the day so just keep positive and it'll be a breeze.

Gemma - morning hun, how you finding WW?

Catch you all later
xx

Hi

day 2 for me and I feel really positive.

I just plan to get through today.

Sue
xx

Morning Ladies

It's day 65 ssing for me today. In a strange way the time seems to have flown over and in another I feel like I've been on this diet forever. I'm amazed I have been able to stick to this 100% as with every other diet I've give in or cheated somewhere along the line.

I don't think I've ever been more determined than I am right now, don't get me wrong I've had wobbly days but I've never give in and so glad I didn't.

I'm loving this diet and the results I'm getting from it.

Have a fab day everyone

Lisa x

Spooks nice to see you back!!!

Have a great day everyone
Lisa Marie well done...65 days..glad to hear you are still feeling so positive...Must workout my daily count...Like you I can't believe I've stuck to it so long

Hiya all,
Sorry I haven't posted for a while.............you guessed it, I fell off the wagon well, on and off, on and off etc etc!
I got into the snacking thing and just couldn't stop but I'm gonna try to go back to SSing from today even though I'm starvin and it's all my own fault!!!!!
Glad you're all doing so well
Take care and stay strong
Tansyx:)

Hi all,

Day 3 for me and I've got a banging head ache!! Have been surprised by how easy I've found it so far but feeling very bloody minded about it, I haven't forgotten the agony of last time so must be my frame of mind!

So I just have to keep very very busy today, I woke up a bit hungry and caught myself dwelling on it before I'd really woken up and read my reasons list (new daily ritual!!) So I read it a few times as a real reminder and hit the water straight away.

I wanna be thin!!!!!:p

Morning all, lovely sunny day here (mm...for how long i wonder!!) Nothing much planned here just the usual entertaining dd and house work oh soo boring!!
Here's to another day ssing :)
Will pop back ina while :)

becky x

Hi all,
I'm on day 3 today and not feeling right at all! I've got an awful heavy feeling in my head and feel soooo tired! I never usually get this. Hope it won't last. Im not hungry though, so that's one good thing. Anyone else had same symptons as me and if so, how long for?
CharX

I'm living it with you Char!! Last time felt fine and dandy by day 5, and then felt strangely fabulous after that!
:D

HI ktd,
It's not good is it? It's worth it if it means I'll get to my goal, afetr all, I think I can handle a couple of days. Maybe we should drink lots of water, maybe that will help.
CharX

morning all...well I am back again...caved in big time last night...chocolate just got the better of me..didn't know when to stop. Bloody PMT! :eek:

Trying for a good SSing + day today...have a stonking headache, but thats all my iown fault.
Why do I do it? aways feel like cr*p after. :cry:

Need to get the water down today too, that has been a problem lately.

Glad to see you back posting Spooks.

Hi to everyone too many to list..xx

Catch you later

HM

Knocks on the door quietly and creeps back in...

Hello lovely ladies, Hope you don't mind me barging back to the dailies again. I have been lurking on them just not posting. You'll see from my sig exactly what I have been up to or not as the case maybe! So today's the day I jump back to the beautiful world of CD to help me shed more ugly fat. Hope you are all well and I look forward to chatting to you all xx

Previously Akersv....didn't like it so changed to Vicx ;)

Vicky!!! Welcome back hunni!!!!
You can SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do this Mrs. Pull up those socks and keep them there ;). This time you're gonna do it - i have a feeling about it :D
xxx

Morning all :D

sending lots of determined sticking :vibes: for those restarting today.

bit behind with my water this morning as have been out for my weigh in and been to visit a chiropractor straight afterwards so am busily glugging away now!

am delighted with my weigh in this week :D I'm overweight :party0011: and lost 4lb this week as well which was a lovely surprise as I was expecting 2lb - had my good loss last week and my lbs lost number is now bigger than my pounds left to lose as well :party0019::talk017:

good luck to anybody else weighing in today :D

Hello lovely ladies, Hope you don't mind me barging back to the dailies again. I have been lurking on them just not posting. You'll see from my sig exactly what I have been up to or not as the case maybe! So today's the day I jump back to the beautiful world of CD to help me shed more ugly fat. Hope you are all well and I look forward to chatting to you all xx

Previously Akersv....didn't like it so changed to Vicx ;)

Hi Vicky - good to see you back xxxx

Back