Its wednesday - lets do it hour by hour xx

Morning!

Well it's day 2 for me, and as expected I feel like poo ... my head is going to explode and I feel sick! Just taken 2 tabs and started on my water, having my shake now too so hopefully I'll feel better soon.

Anyways - it's all worth it and I'll just keep myself busy at work and the day will pass

L

Day 2 for me as well, Hope you don't mind if i join this thread? Day 1 was not 100% but still 3lbs down, and I am drawing the line under yesterday and i WILL be 100% today.........I hope,lol.

Love Busy XX

Morning all!
Getting ready to go to the gym this morning...
Managed to do 4 litres of water yesterday so pleased with that. I am still splitting my 790 meal and its working really well, especially when I come home from the gym and I have the munchies :eek:
Wishing luck to those who have a weigh in and have a great day everyone!!

:wavey:Good morning girls,

Woken up to another wonderfull sunny day :):).
Had 4 1/2 ltrs :tear_drop::tear_drop: yesterday, am sure the good weather is helping with water intake but hay who cares if it helping rid the fat!! lol,
gonna aim for 5ltrs today as well.

Lesley stay strong and hang in there babe and really glug on the old water you will start to feel better v soon and your deffo feel good when the weight falls off, lots of positive vibes to you and a :hug99: in the mean time.

Lesley stay strong and hang in there babe and really glug on the old water you will start to feel better v soon and your deffo feel good when the weight falls off, lots of positive vibes to you and a :hug99: in the mean time.

Hi Tara

Thanks so much for the vibes - they seem to be working. Managed to force down a shake and almost through my first bottle of water and although i don't feel Good I feel I can actually make it through the day lol

Thanks again!!

L

Morning CDers everywhere...

I'm feeling really good today - a new confidence that I'm going to whizz through the 13's - I don't want to linger around them like I've always done...

Had my first Tetra pack so far this morning and just going to start on my first jug of water...

Weather is fab and I'm actually wearing a skirt today so might take my blanket to the park at lunchtime and chill for half hr in the sunshine...

I had a mini goal to be 12st by 12th October which I don't think I'm actually going to do now (I'm currently 13st 12.5lb and it's only about 6/7 weeks). So instead of losing sight of a goal I think I might set myself a goal to lose another 20lb by then (I've lost 20lb so far in total so that will double my weightloss by 12th October). I find it helps me to keep focused by having a mini goal.

Anyway, good luck to all our "newbies" - you can do it. Get through these first few days and you'll sail through the rest, noticing such wonderful differences to how you're feeling and take a few snap shots because you'll see a difference in how you're looking very quicky as well.. Good Luck on your journey.

Hope you all have a good day...

H xx

Morning all

Lots of positive vibes going round this morning which is great. Lesley and Busy you can do it, already on Day 2 so hang in there, you know it will all be worth it.

Sun is shining in London and on my 2nd ltr, shortly due to have a fire drill so I can have my morning ciggie at the same time!!

Good luck to all for a 100% day, we can and will do this!

Georgie
x

Morning, to all those on day 2, dont worry stick with it! just fill yourself up on water, you'll soon be over the worst and i promise u it does get better. im on day 14 and its a lot easier than u think, especially when u realise that in only 2 weeks ove dropped a stone!!!
Keep with it - its worth it!

Good Afternoon everyone,

Seems like we're all going strong :D

Firstly good luck to all those restarters and newbies, the first 2 or 3 days can be hard but it's deffo worth sticking with it.

I'm now in my 7th week and didn't even know if I could do 7 days, infact, wasn't sure if I could go 7 hours without stuffing my face but I did and I'm made up that I stuck with it.

I've been rather naughty with the water, used to be great with it but we've been going out a lot lately and I worry incase I can't get to a toilet. So, I have to make a real effort today with the water as if I don't drink enough I believe it can cause water RETENTION :eek:

hOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON XX SJ XX

Hi all

Well I feel MUCH better than this morning. Forcing my tetra down was the way to go (the Nurofen probably helped too!)

Hoping Day 3 won't be as bad - but if it is, I'll get through it!

On my second tetra of the day and actually enjoying this one :)

:clap:

Hello everyone, hope this afternoon goes as well for everyone as this morning sounds like it does. Everyone is buzzing!

After my weekend "blip" I started back yesterday on 790, 3 packs and protein with salad. TOTM also started so I was happy that things went well. However today is a different matter! Went to Tesco this morning to buy more chicken and salad and I have ended up eating 2 packs of chicken and a packet of ham! Doh, mind you no carbs though so that's a bonus. I've had one pack so far today and I don't know what to do about the others. I suppose I should have them on the basis of the vitamins and minerals.

What do you folks suggest, any ideas appreciated!

Thanks xxx

Cream Crackered

Afternoon everyone....welcome and well done to all...

My trip to Berlin over and back on SS today...Started off yesterday with all good intentions, I was fine until lunch. Hubby wanted German Bratwurst and Sourkrort (SP??)...it did look good. So I thought Sauage, sort of protein and pickled cabbage...Not bad you think. But, then the munchies set in and we then had a Latte with a Danish. It went down hill from then on, dunking donnuts were next and then some German chocolate...finished the evening with another Latte and chocolate bar.:(

That's the line drawn under that..........Apart from that the day was fantastic but very tirring..got home 1/2 past midnight and went straight to bed. Didn't get much water down either.:tear_drop:

ANYWAY TODAY I am back on track and have all ready drunk 2 litres and will have my 1st shake in a short while.

Hope you all had a good day yesterday and are ok today.

Might have 40 winks to catch up on some sleep....the night before Hubby was at hospital after cutting his thumb badly, by the time he got home is was almost time to get to the airport so we hadn't had any sleep for near on 40hrs...so feeling a bit Cream Cracked to say the least.:D

Catch you later...
XX

Thought this was funny:.......

At 85 years of age, Roger married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old.
Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding
Sheand Roger should have separate bedrooms, because she isconcerned that her new but aged husband may overexert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the expected knock" on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Roger, her 85 year old groom, ready for action.
They unite as one. All goes well, Roger takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.
After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Roger, Again he is ready for more "action". Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more coupling.
When the newly weds are done, Roger kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.
She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Roger is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a
25-year-old, ready for more "action". And, once more they enjoy each other.

But as Roger gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Roger."

Roger, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says:

"You mean I was here already?"

The moral of the story: Don't be afraid of getting old, and remember
Alzheimer's has its advantages

I am now on Day two, had a slight blip yesterday but only a watery thai soup which I guess wont be that bad, just sat through my colleague eating our traditional Tuna and Cheese melt (we been having those for years) and I feel OK, have a headache and feel a bit spaced out but will be OK. I need to go for a meeting tomorrow and wanted to buy a nice suit for it, but went out to the shops at lunch time and tried on one in M&S in a size 16 and it was too small !!!!!!!!!!!! so whatever happens I am sticking to this. Good luck to everyone else too x

OK So far so good for me with day 2, i am feeling so much more positive today and have had 1 shake, 1 coffee, 1 earl grey and 1 litre of water (just about to start 2nd). Feeling abit worried tho about tomorrow cos i am taking the kids to the zoo for the day with mum and sil, taking a picnic so just hoping that i can stay strong, i have my weigh in tomorrow night so i have to be good.

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

Bye for now

XX

Afternoon all, sounds like we're all very positive today well aside from having to call the plumber out for a leaking pipe which ruined the kitchen ceiling and then being told my the hospital my 1hour day surgery has been turned into me staying the night before and possibly the night after, i've been having a lovely day lol

Had 2.25 litres of water so far and my morning tetra and just had a WW cup a soup with 2 slices of bread ...the carbs the carbs... but it totalled 180kcals and 28g of carbs and seeing as we're having a chicken salad for tea i dont mind too much, will prob have my 2nd tetra about 6ish and tea at 8 or vice versa.

Well done on getting through your first days guys and i do hope the headaches disappear soon, i found mine went without me noticing lol

Back