IT'S WEDNESDAY, lets do it hour by hour..

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Nearly half way through the week girlies....

Hope you all had restful nights with not too many visits to the loo....:D

Not much to report from me - not long been out of bed, sorting out DS for holiday club and me for work...

Just wanted to start the thread for a change..:D

Wishing you all a good morning and be back soon...:)

I'm in again today. Got new bedroom carpet being delivered later & then I'll sort all of my clothes that have been stored away in boxes as I put them away in my lovely new room. Hopefully that will motivate me to be strong! Good luck everyone :)

morning all well its first weigh in today for me this morning fingers crossed i will let you all know how i get on ,
hope your all doing well

Good morning everyone. Didn't get much chance to post yesterday as I was out a lot. However I did lurk when I could. Had a second successful day on my ss restart. Hoping for another no cheat day with plenty of water today. Have definitely woke up feeling less headachey than yesterday. :character00238:

Good luck with your weigh in itsnowornever. From what you've reported so far, it seems it will be a great loss. Looking forward to hearing about it later.

Morning ladies!
hope everyones good and rev'd up for a new day? i've nothing to report yet but about to start my water. have a great day all.

Good luck Joanne for your weigh-in today - post later your good news...

Good luck Joanne!

I'm doing well. Over a litre gone & no packs yet. Have been too busy faffing around with Facebook. Will get my back side up to do something else soon. I hope!

Good luck on your weigh in joanne

just got back from my weigh in and i ve done ive lost a 14lb i can t believe it i m so chuffed feel like shouting it from the roof tops roll on next week ,you guy s are all great thanks so much everyone

wow congrats on your loss inor, thats fab!!!

well done itsnowornever, you have done marvelous!!:wow:
keep up the good work and the water intake xxx

Back