It's Wednesday *Lets do it hour by hour**

i'm day 2 today with a bit of a hiccup yesterday, but lets see how it goes.

I'm like you missymoo I can manage all day till bout 4.00 and my legs start to go, so think I will have my final shake then for my tea while I make the kids so I dont pick! Ive done my blinkin back in shiftin sofas yesterday too. Im off to tesco to get some GT anyone got any recommendations for the best one or are they all much of a muchness.
LOL
Linseyloo
xxx

girls
6pm onwards is my problem time
but i never struggle at all before lunch
so i dont start shakes till then
i have hot choc at 1pm
soup at 6pm and then save a choc tetra for around 8 when it used to be choccie or crisps in front of tele time!
i now really look forward to my choc velevet and scrabble on facebook : )

afternoon all, hope ur all doing well

jools, you say the stick was deep purple, the darkest colour means ur dehydrated hun, think you need to drink more if you can

am still on my first litre here, need to get more water down me

My tummy is grumbling and my house mate just ate fish and chips ... help!!!!!

Drink some water!

I'm bored....Must go to work in a min so a bath is in order. Got a headache coming and i'm not a happy bunny.
Prob wont check the boards again today so i hope everyone has a marvy evening and stays off the nibbles.

Lurve xxx

I think you're all doing really well, the headache is those evil pixie demons who make you eat in your head dying, enjoy the pain, when they're gone you'll starve no more hee hee.

Been to asda, ds and I are making some ham and cheese puff pastry things when he wakes up and after being away for Christmas the cupboards are bare and I can't find a recipe for making a pack into cheese and ham puffs anywhere hee hee.

Keep on glugging, I'm frozen my poor son hates me changing his pants my hands are so cold bless xx

Glad to see you are all still going well.

Get that water down your neck BG.....I'm 1/2 way through my 3rd litre now, had a hot choc mint shake and 1/2 can coke zero...

Headache has eased slightly, the water does help.

Have a good afternoon all..
will check in again later.

HM

So far so good for me, well kind of, not really had enough water but Im working on that. I really do enjoy hot water with the berry flavouring added its yummy! I have tried GT again but it just doesnt do it for me.

Feeling quite tired at the moment, my little boy was up most of the night, not sure why, he was fine just kept waking up and coming in to wake me up to get me to take him back to bed, about 6 times between 1am and 5am, hope he sleeps better tonight!

Sounds like everyone is doing good, and that the headache thing is very "normal". Im new to this.

I thought purple on the ketone testing kit was a good sign. Cant possible do more water. Doing 3-4 litres a day. Prob 4.:cry:

i am struggling with the water too - only on my second liter -
but have had three mugs of green tea

weather has changed very suddenly and we have strong winds and its bitter cold now
snow forecast for tomorrow

ewww

Hi Jools

If you did it first thing in the morning it is normal for it to be quite dark as we wake up a little dehydrated. Try doing it later in the day when you have had some of you water and it should be paler.

Georgie
xx

Sounds like everyone is doing good, and that the headache thing is very "normal". Im new to this.

I thought purple on the ketone testing kit was a good sign. Cant possible do more water. Doing 3-4 litres a day. Prob 4.:cry:

Don't worry about it, if you are drinking 3-4 a day thats fine. We are all a little dehydrated 1st thing in the morning. If you have to test best to do it mid day.

Stick with it you are doing fine..

Thanx for your responses. I was kinda freaked out thinking I was doing something wrong.

Going to take Kids to McDonalds later, grrrr. I dont really like them, but would eat one just for the pure hell of it!!!

Will be strong.

Keep up the good work ladies (and gents)

Avoided the fish and chips, but bloody hungry now ... still glugging the water .... come on ketosis!

Well I am home from the hospital

Dd1 has lost a little of her hearing because of the infection and has to have the test repeated in 3 months

As for me, I have not cheated! I was going to take a tetra with me and I forgot! I had half a soup this morning and am just having the other half.
I have had 2 litres of water, 3 green teas and a black coffee so far!

I was tempted, I took H to the cafe and she had some chips and beans.. but I texted Maggie and she talked me out of it (Cheers Mate!!!)

Have a client in a bit so better go and get sorted, I put all my CD stuff away for Xmas and it all needs to come back out!

Hope everyone else is doing OK

Hiya girls!

I've not been on ss for 4 weeks now this is my first day back on. Am very pleased to say though that I'm 2 stone lighter than when I first statred. Down 2 stone brackets too which is nice. I'm freezin cold an have headache all ready, did't eat anything yesterday due to monster hangover. Maybe in ketisis already will check shortly.

Glad to be back to it and very glad that your all here with all this support.

Good luck everyone, be good this eveing!!!

xxx

Back