It's Wednesday *Lets do it hour by hour**

just poppin into say hello and well done folks, i meant to restart today but wasnt practical as my friends are takin me for a meal and drink tomorrow night so friday restart for me.

i am so proud of you all for doing so well

me? i have just blown it - again -
was good till about 3pm when neice and nephew turned up with jelly and ice cream, bday cake, sausages on sticks, hand made chocolate truffles, and pass teh parcel with a sweetie ine very layer

im 46 tomorrow and havent grown up yet and just couldnt say no and disappoint them

so
tomorrow is a re re re re start

oh and a bottle of m&s ruby chocolate ( choc infused port ) was my bday pressie
what do i do? try and drink it all tonight?

JULIE!!!!!!! tut tut !! Tomorrow then for you Mrs!!

Well done everyone for getting through day 2, well almost we are nearly there. I am just gonna have my soup. I have managed 4 litres today and 6 GTs. Headache almost gone....bring on Day 3!!!

Roll on day 3 indeed and hopefully a pink stick ... so to speak

Hello Guys!

Just popping in to join the positive party... had a great day today Day 1 of SS perfect - did 790 yesterday and SS'd the day before - so really I'm counting this as Day 3. No headaches and safely in ketosis... I am a lucky bunny.

Work was rubbish but glad I have something to feel positive about. I'm now 1lb off my pre-Xmas (Dec 15th) weight which is fab... considering I pretty much pigged-out some days.

Determined to be back to the same weight when I see my CDC tomorrow night... easily do-able!

Well done for sticking it with it....

Evening everyone hope you're all well and well done on getting through day 2. Day 3 for me and still feeling horrid and sickly was awake all night sweating like a pig i HATE this cold grrrr but im feeling positive and 2008 will be our year we will ALL be slim!!!!!

So positive in here today it's brilliant, everyone is doing so well. 2nd day for most of us nearly over.

Another positive day from you all tomorrow.....yay!!

hedgemag you're the spitting image of one of my friends it's quite eerie

Just watching Gok now ... god I want to marry that man ... think i might be the wrong gender though!

well it depends...she's 23 :)

omg you can't possibly be 52 theres no way

wow tht's amazing!!!! Oooo is it FB scrabble by any chance? great for getting that grey matter working hehe

hiya Saffron how's married life?

Back