It's Wednesday *Lets do it hour by hour**

wow tht's amazing!!!! Oooo is it FB scrabble by any chance? great for getting that grey matter working hehe

Thanx Hun XX CD works wonders to keep me looking young;)

Yep! FB scrabble it is.....are you on FB Ninababes???

i am indeed but it kicked me off before for some reason wasnt loading

Well done spooky on getting through the day we'll all soon be on a week completion :)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo complete change of subject but that thing is about to start on the 68 stone lady!!!!

right folks im off to watch this thing on channel 4 have a good night all xxx

Cambridge virgin

Hello there people, have started cambridge sole source today, was told by my cdc to try here for support and that, so here I am. Its been ok today, I think!! ha ha, feeling very tired tho, is that normal??

Mel x:wave_cry:

Hi Mel
Well donme for getting through day one yes it is very normal and once ketosis kicks in you should start to get more energy back - how much are you hoping to lose?

Hello,

im hoping to loose a stone in the next six weeks if i can, my wedding dress is a bit too tight now...ooops lol.
So what should i expect for day two? really need to loose this weight!! Aaaaarrgghhh
Mel x

probably much of the same. you may get the headaches everyone talks about but some get into ketosis no problem - its different for everyone - sorry to be so vague. a stone in 6wks should be no problem as you can do that on conventional diets if you stick to them and this one is alot faster - I normally get 21lbs off in 4wks if Im angelic so your wedding dress should fit like a glove! whens the big day ? I LOVE weddings!

If its the same, then it should be okay, the big day is the 16th Feb. My friend has just become a councillor and talked me in to giving it a try. Glad I have too. Thanks for the advice, it amazes me how much weight people can loose on this diet. I do have this weird thing where I feel like I need to chew ha ha.
So when does ketosis kick in?
Have you been doing it for long? Hows it going for you?
Mel x

Back