****IT'S WEDNESDAY - Lets do it hour by hour ****

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
Morning peeps

Feeling fantastic this morning. Got a trip into town later for the opticians but not much else on today.

Good luck to everyone who has WI today.

Morning all, up nice and early thanks to my toddler, off for a tooth out later, lovely, oh well when they say liquids only for 24 hours it won't be a problem hee hee xx Good luck with weigh in's people, I did 2 pounds yesterday xx

Good morning all!

Seems like quite a few of us up nice and early! Funny thing is, when I get up in the morning, I'm thinking...ooh lets get on to Minimins and see how everyone getting on. Am I the only one??? So i'll make a cuppa and wait to become even more inspired with weight losses and advice!
Before, the diet the first thing I would think of is toast, smothered in butter with milky coffee!

Morning all

it's freeeeeeeeeeezing here today! :gen125: Yesterday went well for me, I had a soup and 2 shakes and 4L of water. I managed to resist having a bar (which I shouldn't be having until next week really but have been having one each day this week so far.) I'd forgotten how good Toffee & Walnut shakes are. I love them! That one and choc are my favourite.

Good luck to everyone who has weigh ins today! I've done a sneaky scale hop this morning and the scales are moving nicely in the right direction so I'm hoping for a good loss by Sunday.

I hope everyone has a good day today :)

Mocha
xx

Morning all
been catching up on last couple of days so well done on all WI I missed and gl on any WI today.

Hope everyone is well and has there head in the zone today .I have to go hospital again to change dressing on my arm have to say I have made a bit of a mess of my arm .They are a bit concerned that I have some white bits among the scarlet burn as it is a indicator that the nerves under the skin have been damaged (good side I wont feel anything if I burn myself again ).Think Im in for some lovely scaring which wont look good with a green bikini have to get colour co ordinated lol

So another day on here for me no work had 1 half litres:tear_drop: so far and am going to do the housework maybe motivation needs to be found .

Morning all,

Sarah-Well done with the 2lb
Sam-enjoy the gym.It becomes a bit addictive once you start doesn't it!!
Well done TB for thinking of minis instead of toast!How do you do it!!!!
Morning Sharon and Mocha-Hope you have good days

Trying to keep my spirits up today!I just can't seem to shake the blues.One of the kids is going to have to go to Docs today.I thought she had one of these stomach bugs that are going around,but its not very productive (Get my drift!)for a bug and she has no temperature,but she is in chronic pain now and painkillers don't seem to be working.

Good luck with any WIs

Susan

Morning all

I blipped last night ... yep the birthday cake got the better of me. Kicked myself very hard and am back on track this morning ... I hope!!

Have sooooooooo much to do today but just not in the mood to do anything, hopefully will feel more motivated after my first hot choc drink .... then bring on the packing ... really should have considered having a packing party rather than a house warming ... something to bear in mind in the future???!!

Glad to see you are all doing ok still, good luck for any weigh ins and well done to those who have had them already and lost!!!

Catch you later xxx

Morning :D

congratulations for the 2lb off Sarah :D
Mandy, your arm sounds terribly sore :( hope they're gentle with you at the hospital.

I'm wearing my 'jeans that didn't fit' and 'bra that I was falling out of' this morning so that's a nice boost :) Coming up to a bit of a milestone for me - to get under 14st and keep going! In the past, on other diets, this is normally where I've packed in - I think because it took such an age to get there! I'm confident of carrying on this time though as I've only been at it for 2 weeks and am feeling well and motivated.

Anybody else sleep strangely on this diet ? I *need* a good 7 hours sleep a night but by evening I'm wilting, actually nodded off on settee for 1/2 hour last night at about 7.30. Was in bed for 11 and woke up at 5.30 :eek: did manage to turn over and go back to sleep for a bit - unlike yesterday when I was up at just gone 6 (which is probably why I nodded off on the settee!)

Morning

Morning all
I've got a bit of scratchy throat!!!!!!!! I refuse to be ill though! Erm I am just about to make a coffee, got to go to Tesco after work as I've forgotten things....
Got some figures to do but they're not through so I may forward them to home PC and do them later....
Got me water on desk and ready for another day of SS'ing.
Missy - get off the birthday cake!
Good luck with all WI and well done to all yesterdays losers! I cant believe its Wed already xxxx

Morning All!!

I'm so happy today!!! I stood on my scales and they showed 12st 10lbs...wooohooooo even after eating my greens I have lost weight!! :party0048:

This means I have lost 1 whole big fat yucky stone since I started just under 3 weeks ago!! YAY!! :bliss:

And the best thing is...I still have two days to go before WI!!!!:D

Morning All,

Sarah - Well done with the 2lb
Mandy hope your arm feels better soon.

Good luck with the dentist to both of you, and hope everyone else has a good day today.

So far today i'm 1 choc orange shake down and on 2nd litre of water. Feeling loads better than yesterday and am motivated and have energy again. Whoo-hoooo!!

Good Luck for the WI's today people!!

Stay strong everyone, we're the best bunch of losers around!!!

:)

I'm so happy today!!! I stood on my scales and they showed 12st 10lbs...wooohooooo even after eating my greens I have lost weight!! :party0048:

This means I have lost 1 whole big fat yucky stone since I started just under 3 weeks ago!! YAY!! :bliss:

Well done Nat x

Stay strong everyone, we're the best bunch of losers around!!!

:)

:giggle:that made me chuckle!

:party0011: great weight loss Nat, well done :D

Wow Natalie!!
Well done, congrats on your losses already, I'll bet you're looking forward to WI now, let us know how it goes!!
:happy096:

Morning all,
Great to see everyone feeling so positive and a fantastic WI for you Nat - Keep it up!
Mandy - so sorry about your arm, it must be so painful for you. Hope they can do something for you and that it doesn't scar too much - you're very brave!
Missy - the birthday cake thingy will be me in a couple of weeks and I'm dreading it - my whole family will be trying to get some down me neck and be insulted if I don't. Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if they can make me a cake outta steamed spinach!lol
Dutch - poor you with the tooth, hope it goes well and is not too painful for you
and Mary.......Keep yer chin up girl, these feelings will pass and you'll be ok. Just keep coming in here for some support and laughs!
I weighed meself this morning and I'm 12.12 which is bloody fantastic though still a long journey ahead which can be demoralising. I'm just trying to take one day at a time but..........hard when the rest of the family are on a major pig out!lol
Take care all and be safe out there
Tansyx:)

Morning folks

Weigh in day today, so off to Nicky's shortly after a trot round town to get Mum's birthday pressie.

Hope everyone's having a good day

Back