It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Caress

Silver Member
Morning peeps

Up far too early this morning, but my brain wouldn't switch off, I woke up with yesterday whirling around in it.

Weigh in day today, so off to Nicky's about 1pm, going shopping this morning, should be cheaper cos K is away till tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good day and you're all really big losers

Morning hun and all that follow sunny day so far here got first load of washing out second almost done .Going to the local court house museum today with dd might go for hair cuts after .Bit of house work then lazy day after that or may start to decorate spare room see how the day goes Good luck with WI xxx

Morning everyone!

Off to work in a mo. Amazon have left a loverley message to say my toaster is on its way! Kids will be pleased! So will I cos you can't imagine the mess they make with everything else at 'feeding times'.
Have dropped 4lb overnight. All fluid, but already i can feel it filling up again. I've had no boullion or salt so don't know whats up. Just have to keep glugging!
Hope you all have good losses today.!

Hiya mandy, Andrea and Birdy,
Hope you all have a great day. Andrea - what's up? Has something happened to upset you?
I'm feeling very overstretched at the moment trying to get assignments done, teach, mediate all at the same time plus juggle family commitments! I NEEDS A HOLIDAY!!!!(ON MY OWN!LOL)
Right - gotta get on now - hope the sun shines for everyone today
Take care
Tansyx

Morning all!

Day 13 for me, and I really must try and drink more water! No change on the blasted scales :(

No work today, so might pop into town as I need some new shoes for work.

Good luck to all with weigh ins! xx

Morning Tansy

Did something happen to upset me? oh God yes.. Hotpoint happened, Halifax bank happened!

Long story, but I got a new washing machine and dryer on 3rd March, with 1 year's parts and labour, 2 years just parts. So when I phoned to register them, they offered me extended warranty, pay 1 year, get covered for parts and labour till 2013, good deal or so I thought.

Well, arranged to pay it direct debit, and waited for my policy to come. Still waiting for it, in the mean time, they tried to take the money for the first payment out of my account and not knowing when it was coming out, I didn't leave the money in to pay for it. Now I get a letter from the bank telling me that I've got 2 lots of bank charges to pay, £35 each, and Hotpoint won't admit it's their fault and pay me the money back.

So angry doesn't even cover it.. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Morning fat fighters

Not much change in my scales today.. 1lb off.. I think it must be the week 5 slump! :rolleyes: oh well official weigh in tomorrow

I ordered some smaller clothes from Next at the weekend and they're due to arrive today.. They're going to hang up in plain view in my bedroom in hopes that I can shrink into them .. SOOOoon (might not be that soon though as they're a 14 and a 16)

Good luck with wi's today!

byeeee

Morning Peeps

Feeling your frustration Andrea - totally..... Good luck with your WI, give my luv to Nicky...

Tansy - good to see you posting hun, noticed you lurking but guessed you needed bit of space.

Mandy, Nikki, Roosters, Sarah - have fab CD Day.... And anyone else that follows...

Good luck with WI's and well done losers!

Catch up later ladies..... xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blimey Andrea - what a palava and worry for you. I have had some problems similar to this with Dell and I ended up finding their Chair of governors online and emailing them direct. This had the result of Dell phoning me up and offering me a goodwill gesture of a new printer!!! Also, last week when I had another problem, instead of the hassle I got before, an engineer was out the next day and they apologised profusely!
Sometimes it's worth going to the head honcho - I have threatened them with going to Watchdog before. do whatever it takes to get them to listen.
Your main problem here is with Hotpoint - the bank have simply followed an instruction and you may have to rely on their goodwill to refund the money. In the meantime - find out who runs hotpoint and go to the top!
Take care - this can be sorted but I know you could do without this hassle
TAnsyx

Hiya Claire - MOI - a LURKER!!!!! Ok - you're right! I fell off the wagon for a few weeks but am back on track now. Thanks for your email of support, it was very much appreciated.
Stepped on the scales today and I'm 11s10lbs - now officially overweight. Considering I started as class 2 obese at 14s6lbs I am doing well and should focus on this and stay positive! I think when you're feeling depressed and overwhelmed by life it's easy to return to the dastardly habits that dragged you down in the first place - it's like a vicious circle and it's tough to try to pull away from it! I hope it will be clear sailing for the next 8 weeks or so and I will get to goal eventually!
Thanks for caring
Tansyx:)

Morning everyone!

Iv been up since 5:30 and have done all my washing
Ironed a big pile of clothes and am now going to do a weekly shop for my mum
arent i the nicest daughter :)
This is my first day of positivity and i havent eating any crappy foods yet :p just have to last the next 3 months!

Morning Girls

Hope you get sorted Andrea.

I'm on cloud 9 today I ordered a size 18 dress to slim into and it arrived this morning and guess what ..... not only does it fit but it's a little big on the top. OMG I'm so happy when I started this diet 9 weeks ago I was a size 22/24. I also ordered a size 16 in a different style that doesn't fasten fully but it won't be long before it fits.

How amazing is this diet?

Hiya Claire - MOI - a LURKER!!!!! Ok - you're right! I fell off the wagon for a few weeks but am back on track now. Thanks for your email of support, it was very much appreciated.
Stepped on the scales today and I'm 11s10lbs - now officially overweight. Considering I started as class 2 obese at 14s6lbs I am doing well and should focus on this and stay positive! I think when you're feeling depressed and overwhelmed by life it's easy to return to the dastardly habits that dragged you down in the first place - it's like a vicious circle and it's tough to try to pull away from it! I hope it will be clear sailing for the next 8 weeks or so and I will get to goal eventually!
Thanks for caring
Tansyx:)

Totally understand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good morning everyone.
good luck with weigh in Caress (although I'm sure you don't need it - you will do fab!)

liking the happy wednesday Becky

I'm off to Boots to get hold of some senokot today .... first time I've used anything like that (do I need to stay close to a toilet today?)

Its not an immediate thing with senna, I have to take a 2 a couple of times before anything happens and it can take a day or so... If you need something a little stronger then duclolax BUT this can give a gurgly feelings and gripe but does tend to work quicker & remember that you may lose fluid with duclolax so keep on glugging xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its not an immediate thing with senna, I have to take a 2 a couple of times before anything happens and it can take a day or so... If you need something a little stronger then duclolax BUT this can give a gurgly feelings and gripe but does tend to work quicker & remember that you may lose fluid with duclolax so keep on glugging xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I seem to be suffering again in this department god damm it 2days now!!! and im takin psylium husks!:cry:

I seem to be suffering again in this department god damm it 2days now!!! and im takin psylium husks!:cry:

I've not been since Fri morning and have husks everyday!!!!! There's just no winning with me! Bloody nuisance, I think the toilet situation and the coldness are the 2 only downsides to this diet though.... I might take something this evening...... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww girls yis are gas craic. I hate mine two they have been lying to me again. Think I will take some senakot tonight and hopefully that will move things along!!!!

Back