It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Mind if I join in, today is day 2 for me, I had a miserable evening yesterday I was feeling so sick after my last shake and had felt similar but not as bad after the other 2 but I woke up this morning feeling good this mornings shake I just made with the minimum 8ozs of water (had been diluting more) and so far so good.

The great thing was though that I was down on the scales this morning so that was also a great incentive to just glug it down :)

Good morning everyone, I'm lurking again

Struggling big time but will hang in there I am determined that this not going to beat me..Summer is coming and I am not going to feel like a beached whale this year.

Had a chocolate tetra made up with hot water so far and need to get some more water down me neck.

Good luck Andrea with your weigh in today

Have a great one each and all...will be lurking all day

HM

Today's going well for me, just been reading lots of positive posts on here for the last half hour or so which is brill. Last day of the Easter Holidays so me and my boys are back at school tomorrow (I'm presently working through my last few days of notice as our local primary school secretary - last day Tuesday next week - can't wait!!). This is my second week and it's all clicked into place as from yesterday, hunger gone and I'm dealing with sudden urges to binge with no problem. Got me 5 new romance novels from Amazon and will run a big bubble bath to lie in whilst family as their tea... all sorted and focussed!:D

Mares x x

Ha ha! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Sid is a triplet then as that is what you wish for!

Welcome to the world Sid!:D

success - just had a one pound poo (tmi soz) .. no, i didn't put it on the scales to check.. but weighed myself immediately before and after and that was the difference. I think there are another two like that deep inside me. I'm going to delay the duclcolax and load up on water flavourings and psyllium husks today and keep my fingers crossed.

Oh my!!! Actually its quite normal to have 10lb of poo inside you at any time!! With this diet I reckon that could be true!

ok, I'm back from my weigh in and it wasn't good. I put 3lb on, but Nicky and I sat and worked it out and it's my totm week, even though I don't have periods anymore (hysterectomy), my body seems to have a 4 week cycle. The first one I only lost 4lb, the second one I put on 5lb (was Mother's Day week) and this one, I put on 3lb so I'm not too worried, although I'm really not that happy. I'm not marking it down on my tags, cos I'm expecting it to have gone next week and more besides.

Oh my!!! Actually its quite normal to have 10lb of poo inside you at any time!! With this diet I reckon that could be true!

Ahhhhhhhhh thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm having a poo baby as well........ When I deliver I will be 10lbs lighter??????????????????????????

ok, I'm back from my weigh in and it wasn't good. I put 3lb on, but Nicky and I sat and worked it out and it's my totm week, even though I don't have periods anymore (hysterectomy), my body seems to have a 4 week cycle. The first one I only lost 4lb, the second one I put on 5lb (was Mother's Day week) and this one, I put on 3lb so I'm not too worried, although I'm really not that happy. I'm not marking it down on my tags, cos I'm expecting it to have gone next week and more besides.

The body is a strange thing - just doesnt always do what we want when we want it too! Remain focussed and I bet you will get rewarded this time in 7 days xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just ordered some of the husk things! Hope they don't really take 10 days to come :(

Just come home from the farm to discover you have all been discussing Poo all day!!!
We just missed 2 lambs been born,but watched the mum clean them up and them take their first steps ..so cute

Andrea..Never mind..stay positive!
Hope everyone has had a good day..I'm still freezing and don't get me started on scales!!

You're serious? can it really be as much as 10lbs :eek:

Yes it can!!!:eek: Even if you go to the loo everyday you can still suffer with constipation! A proper poo should be about 10" long, smooth, and pointed at both ends. And quite wide. Rabbit droppings,a cracked surface, 'snapping off', ribbon like stool, are all bad signs. As is a nasty smell. Not enough water (yeah right!) or fibre obviously being the main culprits. The poo needs lots of bulk for the bowel wall to push against to work. Nice eh?

Only popped in to catch up with everyone .And you all been celebrating a new arraviale without me .Welcome to the world sid I raise my glass to you . Any one else think sid looks flushed who been giving sips of beer lol

I'm now seriously considering colonic irrigation :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

me too!!! my tummy is swelled up :(

Yes it can!!!:eek: Even if you go to the loo everyday you can still suffer with constipation! A proper poo should be about 10" long, smooth, and pointed at both ends. And quite wide. Rabbit droppings,a cracked surface, 'snapping off', ribbon like stool, are all bad signs. As is a nasty smell. Not enough water (yeah right!) or fibre obviously being the main culprits. The poo needs lots of bulk for the bowel wall to push against to work. Nice eh?

good grief Birdy, you are a 'poo' expert :eek:

hee heee. Sid was delivered without complications and looked bouncy and full of life - he did not lie there at the bottom of the bowl looking hungover.

unfortunately, Sid's triplet siblings ... Rid and Justin have been delayed and delivery date and time is uncertain. Their health on arrival may impacted by the amount of time they have spent trying to exit into the world.

Dancing you are too funny :giggle:

Back