It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
:eek:Late Daily today.....

Not feeling too well today think I have a tummy bug. Cant stay out of the loo..(tmi).

Hope you all have a better day and enjoy the sunshine.:)

Catch you later, off to the loo again :eek:lol

Morning hun. Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good, hope you are better soon :)

Morning folks

Been up since stupid o'clock, 4.40, woke up, couldn't get back to sleep. At 5am I was at the garage getting some cigs and a bottle of water. I'm 1 1/2 litres down, about to head out shopping, trying to keep myself going, so I don't end up having another crappy night.

Hope you start feeling better soon Maggie.

Good luck to everyone with a weigh in today (myself included), and I hope you're all big losers

Hope you feel better soon hedgemag.
Restart for me yet again today, i don't know whats wrong with me, i find this diet so easy once i get focus.
Hope everyone else has a good day.

Awww maggie poor you. make sure you keep drinking, though I don,t suppose you feel like it.
Good luck caress.
The scales are stuck for me. Not drinking enough me thinks, or mayben Atkins not for me. No point CDing yet as away next week (again). I then have a clear 3 weeks until sis's wedding so will probably ss and avoid social stuff. Could probably do with a break any way. Bl**dy knackered.
Have a good day every one.

Maggie hope you feel better soon
Andrea-good luck with your WI....another big one?
Hope you all have a great day...headless chicken day for me!So why am I on here????

Morning all! Can I join you guys today? Im just about to have my first tetra of the day. Tell me...if I split it and put it into hot water...am I literally just pouring half the carton in and stirring it?:rolleyes:

Hi everyone well the weather was mean't to be really good here but it's rubbish do another boring day ahead of me but no snacking today!!!

Morning all! Can I join you guys today? Im just about to have my first tetra of the day. Tell me...if I split it and put it into hot water...am I literally just pouring half the carton in and stirring it?:rolleyes:

Yes thats what I do with the tetras, just stir in the hot water. They are great frozen too.

Thanks Hedgemadge just having it now! It rocks!!:D

Morning guys, well day 2of my restart going good so far. Thank you everyone for all your support and that yesterday.Wasnt on last night because pc downstairs and bf had the laptop away with him for work. so i stayed upstairs all night watching tv after i put dd to bed.I didnt aam in the end very proud of myself just need to get through today now, im usually in ketosis the 3rd day.

becky x

oooo the half tetra, half hot water sounds good!! never tried that!

I'm struggling today..... i'm on day 10 i think?? but have been reading the atkins site and all that talk of meat has made me ravenous!! lol

Yeah Karen it was really nice I have to say. Turned out like a hot chocolate (sort of :D).

Day 2 for me today too! Im hungry :cry:but Im gonna have the other half of my tetra at 12 :)

No messing around for me these days. I either do it or I dont!

mmh I havent got any of the soups. Im too afriad that I wont like them!

I had a toffee and walnut shake last night and it was ok :) but I belched a lot afterwards and the taste!! sorry tmi :giggle:

To tell you the truth I feel bold! Im doing the SS+ and the fact that Im eating something in the evenings I feel I shouldnt!

What a quiet daily today, Where is everyone??

Hope you have all had a good day and Im glad to say my tummy bug seems to have gone...havent been able to do the shakes though today. just on the water.

Have a good evening and enjoy the Footie if you're watching it.

Back