**It's wednesday! Let's take it hour by hour**

Sorry about the crumpets thing, but i fancied them - i'm not hungry though!!! Oli said to me that he'll help me stay away from food as long as i dont get too upset - ie cry. Yesterday, he said that it was obvious that i had changed as i walked past his famous waffle sandwich (2 potato waffles with a fried egg in between covered with beans) and said "OI, FATTY, THINK OF YOUR HEART!"

(just going to add, he's 6ft 5, 30inch waist and BMI of about 17.9, he isn't anywhere NEAR fat. measured his inside leg yesterday too - 37"!!!)

I think i'm finally in the "no hunger" stage, now i just have to find ways to keep myself busy so that i dont get bored and eat. Should be ok, got loads of uni work to do! As green day once said "I've got no motivation, where is my motivation"

Will make it my mission to find some xxxx

Thanks Mochaj, glad to help you to huni, but sorry i love the old peanut butter could eat it staight out the jar sorry lol sick b***h i know lol

oooo Green tea helps metabolism?? really? i never new that, i must go get some and try it

I think peanut butter is a bit like marmite, you love it or you hate it! I really hate it, funny though because I love Cadbury's Star Bars, which are basically the same stuff in the middle. Oh wait a minute, it could be the chocolate which helps ;) Ok no more mentions of naughty food from me today! I'll behave :D

Morning all! Glad to see everyone up and about!
Bit of a confession, I had a total carb-binge last night. I honestly think my poor bod needed something to get me over my evil cold but I definitely overdid it and definitely was well over my 1000cals!
:sign0007:
On the other hand I got a really good night's sleep and feel much better and warmer and ready to be super-focussed for the rest of the week.
Good luck with the restart Chika. A lad who went to college with my brother was given a laptop and all sorts of gadgets and support to help him with his Uni work coz of dyslexia, worth looking into and sussing out what help's available.
Enjoy your evening out Mags, enjoy the 'meal' and good luck filling up on the water!
Can't stand green tea, I know it's really good for you but I can't get past the bitter taste and sweetener doesn't seem to make a difference. Peppermint for me, alternated with Rooibos which is full of lovely antioxidants and caffeine-free. Know some people on here also swear by Oolang/Wulang (Chinese herb tea) but never tried it myself.
Have a good day folks, happy water-glugging!

Morning all!!

First weigh in last night - lost 10lbs and 5 inches all over. halfway through the week and still going strong. First pint of water already dranks!!

oolong tea
funny story but dont read if youre of a sensitive disposition)
friend of mine recently went to tokyo for work - heard how good olong tea was for speeding up the metabolism and went a bit mad
silly boy drank 5 liters in 24 hours before going off to tour a temple
did the proverbial sneaky fart and suddenly found he had umm had an accident lol
he said that his pants were full of oily bile!! ( sorry tmi again)
but is there a toilet in atemple? noooo
he hasd to hide in a corner of teh gardens and take his pants off and - get this - LEAVE THEM BEHIND
lol

he said when he told the japanese colleagues we have how much he had drank their reaction was one of horror lol

so - word of caution - if ur gonna drink oolong tea start SLOWLY

There is TOO MUCH food talk on here today......come on guys........no more, it's making my drool!!!!!

have a great day Claire, no more carbs for you today, fill up on the water too and flush them throught lol..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urgh slushy thats horrible!! :)

Well done Tiffers, good going matey xxxx

Well done Tiffers brilliant start...........................xxx

Love your story Slushy should have been POOLONG!! tea..lol

LOL - Slushy - Nice one - one of my Mam's mates went on the cabbage diet - that apparently has the same effect and went on the big dipper at blackpool..... dont need anymore detail than that really

Thanks all!! Quite chuffed with myself really - my wedding goal feels, finally, reachable!!

Lol Slushy!!! Reminds me of Xenical the Dr gave me once!!!

Well done on your loss this week Tiffers, I am sure that this will keep you motivated for the following week!

Leah.....crumpets! Mmmmm, just with butter is the best!

Last night, I managed not to give in to my IV yelling for pizza...I cried instead, but feel miles better this morning for it.
I would still give my right arm for a pizza, but I seriously need to loose the weight more!

Jessica fell over last night on the way from the childminders and has a huge bruise on her cheek - I am going to write a letter and call the council here, as the path is greasy with algae and moss...it could have been worse and could have happened to an elderly person.
Anyway, although she wasnt sick last night, she was awake around 6 times again crying and talking in her sleep....I feel rough today and this cold weather is NOT helping!!!

Ok, I am going now, before I burst into tears and make everyone miserable!

Have a good day all and I will catch you all when I am in a better mood!!!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

awww Kerry-ann your poor baby! give her a cwtch from me. Sut oedd Cymru by the way??
did you WI last night?

questions questions xxx

cant imagain ever being 8 anything people are saying ive lost too much already and im 11.4 how weird is that! how tall are you? and do people think/say you have lost too much? gets you a bit paranoid!!

Only just having my 2nd water, must pull my finger out........need some butt kicking!!
Having a green tea....will have my 1st shake at 1 ish.....think it will have to be a hot one, I still cold althought the sun is shining here today..

Hope you are all doing better than me today with the water!!

Have a great afternoon..
HM

Back