**It's wednesday! Let's take it hour by hour**

nope, had my WI this morning! Thanks for noticing darlin :)

Leah xxxxx

Awww thanks all!!!

I give Jessica loads of cwtchs Leah, I think that's why Daddy doesn't get a look in!!!

Gwrymiau was iawn annwyd a caem bwrw eira i mewn Blaenafon!! and on my Birthday too!!!

I will be fine after a few good hours sleep...sadly not the case at the moment, as I am at work! Lol!
They are just about to tuck into a curry farewell lunch and the smell of poppadoms and nan bread is driving me wild!!! I will resist!!! I will resist!

y'know, i gotta mention food - it's so strange to think i could (past tense) sit down and eat my way through bags of crisps, poppadoms, litres of coke, sweets, chinese and feel so full i'd be hurting.

Why the hell would someone do that to themselves? I'm very much having a day of looking back over bad habits and awful decisions. If i saw someone eating what i used to eat i would be disgusted!

Sorry to get all deep, kinda just need to vent so that i can let my "old" self go....cos this new me is set on getting fit - and the first step is loooooooooooosing weight xxx

Fab 8lb Leah ...well done, you should have shouted that from the rooftops......brilliant..

Resist Mrs V.....I feel an email coming on LOL

only joking hun!

Leah well done on the 8lb loss babes xxx

Kerry-ann curry is evil nasty food,you so wouldnt enjoy it huni xxx

Debbie, iam ickkle am only 5ft 1, getting to 8st13 3/4 lbs the other week was fabberoonie but then the following week put 1/4lb on due to totm so back to 9st again!! hay never mind!! lol, but yeah a few wks ago me mum nagged a my h2b about my weight loss but hasnt since thankgoodnes as altough she my mum but its my weight problem and for me to decide what i loose and decide what finish weight i want to be at, and tbh think 8st7 - 8st10 is about right for me xx

That's a good way of dealing with any food issues that you have Leah.

I have been known in the past to eat a family 24 bag of crisps to myself in one sitting and then go and have an indian takeaway...just because I was bored! (I am certainly not proud of myself for that one!)
The CD has certainly made me realise that the portion sizes that I used to think were the norm are anything but!!

Hmmm, perhaps today is a day for reflection!!!

I have avoided the curry! I just imagined they had spat in it and licked the serving spoons!

hey everyone! today is day 6 of my restart, have been 100% so far but i think today is going to be really tough! feel really hungry, and the scales arent moving! just cant get below 11st1 at all. determined not to give up tho, but i can feel motivation slipping away.

Leah congrats on the 8lb huney, was well worth all the abusive texts i sent u. maybe for xmas u could top up my phone, ur costing me a fortune. (only messing, free txts!!)

:) thats the spirit girlie!

Oooh, more news on the weight loss front -
I was in the bath and oli came in (either for a wee, or a look...hey ho) and i said "reckon if i shaved my legs i'd lose another pound?"

I DID!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ok ok, deep breath....think i should change my ticker? LMAO!

DELLI you gorgeous thing! Good to see you're sticking to it, and thank you darlin for yours upport (as always)
Lurve xx

I did! You lot must be the same - do it less in the winter???

okay folks, just feeling a bit sorry for myself now, most of my mates are away to the student union for something to eat and a few drinks, so ive come on here to keep me going. stomach rumbling like mad, always does this when im in ketosis. i just feel sorry for myself, need a kick up the a**e.

I was just thinking that I was quite hairy!! Lol!!!

My weigh in is tomorrow....will do it before then...and then perhaps I could loose 1lb too?!

Do it Kerry Ann!!!

Awww Edel hun, sort it out! i'll send back those abusive texts that you sent me yesterday and the day before!! You told me it'll be worth it.
But fine, go eat. it'll save me £60 on pink champers come feb ;)
Pick yourself up chicken, don't you dare give up on me now! Day 6 - day 7 is in sight!!! Less than 12 hours pretty lady xxxxxx

i know i know, im gonna b good. have to go now, got a tutorial then home to see my parents who are just back from chicago, hopefully with plenty of presents!
have a good day everyone!
keep in touch leah

xx

I will, although confused over where the hell you just went!!!
Oh, btw, plan for feb is "grand" (as a certain person i know says).

Love you hunny xxxxx

Less typing, more drinking! heehee
Since I can actually breathe today I was a good girl and took myself off to the gym for some toning at lunchtime. So in that pleasant state of 'mental haze' although the cold bug could be affecting that too!
Hope your tutorial takes your mind off things for a bit Delli!
Go-go-glugging peeps! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

afternoon all
hope everyone had a good mornin

well im holding strong but todays not a good one my girls sick so has needed more intervention, had to get the nebuliser and suction machine on her, looking like i might need to put her on oxygen tonite, so glad theres no food in my house cos its days like this i would be hitting the fridge
if she deteriorates much more than i will be ssing on a hospital ward!

well done everyone on ur weight losses ur doing fab!

Back