**It's WEDNESDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

hmm genetics as in cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease?

Right guyzzz and flab fighters, I'm off to read my v. interesting books: "principles of genome analysis and genomics", "fundamentals of molecular biotechnology" and "basic biotechnology"

Think i'll start with the last one :D
N'night xxxx

Well peeps i managed the cinema alright took my bottle of water and got to say i enjoy it not eating the popcorn and sweets.

Oooh, Yeah Claire. One of the cruelest, but something i would love to work with in the future xx

maybe u can work out what the flip my child has, lol

happy reading, try not to overwork those brain cells

awww, poor lil baby. See, this os the reason i chose not to do medicine, and decided on genetics. One day Claire...One day :)

xxx

love her docs to bits, theyve saved her life countless times but have told me she wont see 3 but havnt checked to see if theres a cause for her lungs. grrrrrrrrrrr maybe those in england will know something, can but hope, lol

Night BG, take it steady with all that reading! x

Well done Janey on surviving the cinema.

love her docs to bits, theyve saved her life countless times but have told me she wont see 3 but havnt checked to see if theres a cause for her lungs. grrrrrrrrrrr maybe those in england will know something, can but hope, lol

Claire, that must be a living hell for you. Don't the doctors know what your little girl is suffering from??

xx sj xx

sj, oh most of her problems stem from the brain damage she suffered.

her lung diease was put down to damage caused by the ventilator she was on at birth, but she was only on it for 4 hours, the damage to her lungs would have taken months. also babies grow out of this kind of lung disease where as she has gotten worse which is why i want her referred to genetics to make sure its not been caused by anything else

thats awful claire, i dont know if id b able to deal with something like that.

just poppin in2 catch up, been doin an essay all nite and finally got it finished altho mine wasnt half as exciting as leah and hank's. u people talk about some weird stuff on here sometimes......

didnt deal well with it at first delli, was told she wouldnt last the week when she was 5 months old. i threw a chair at my ex with a social worker standing right there, lol
odd the thinks you get used to thou

hope ur essay writings going well

Back