**It's WEDNESDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

its basically "say how a bug has been changed so that it is beneficial"

so im doing the most insensitive little bug in the world. He's so insensitive, they use him to clean up nuclear waste. I have named him Hank. Fun eh SJ, bet you wish you were in my shoes (or 2 pair s of socks) right now.

Anyone else TOTALLY FREEEEEEEEEZING? Olis gunna go mad when he gets home, i know the house is like a sauna but ive got 2 pairs of socks on, thick Pjs, a huge jumper, 2 pairs of huge pants on and a blanket wrapped around me...

Brrrr xxx

there goes my head...POP!!!!

SAY HI TO HANK FOR ME :wave_cry: HE SOUNDS LURVELY :D

my sisters cat is jelous of my wee girl, i was cat sitting for him a while back and when trying to get my girl to sleep i ended up rocking to sleep in my arms a baby with a cat mascerading as a blanket

Good evening lovely peeps!! All go on here still, great!! ... seems Im also a fan of the !!!!!!!!!!!! or Ive caught some bug off Leah which makes me over use them?

Had another good day so Im pleased, its great to see we are all doing so well.

Dont you talk about bugs to me or i'll have to destroy you. I'm going to see if i can SS myself away from !!!!.
Challenge begins now :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh christ, we got ourselves and epidemic!

now that's spacey!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE While a dose of 10 Gy is sufficient to kill a human, and a dose of 60 Gy is sufficient to kill all cells in a culture of E. coli, D. radiodurans is capable of withstanding an instantaneous dose of up to 5,000 Gy with no loss of viability, and an instantaneous dose of up to 15,000 Gy with 37% viability. UN QUOTE

Your Hank is one tough cookie blue, seriously TOUGH.

Hey, ya learn something new every day.

deffo glad your doing it though and not me babes :D xx

now that's spacey!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE While a dose of 10 Gy is sufficient to kill a human, and a

ooopps, didnt mean to over do the !!!!!!!!!! I'm addicted to it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest SJ, Hank and I both know that he is quite clearly a legend. Thats why i'm writing about him, and not a crop of maize like the rest of the geneticists :)

(i cant believe you took the time to read it, i'm also doing bioremediation in which Hank is a sub category but we all know he's the big boy in town) xxx

Yep sj you never know when you might be in a quiz and get asked a question relating to it ... then you could always phone a friend and ring Leah. lol, bless poor BG, I wouldnt like to be doing it thats for sure, good luck with it, Im sure you will make mince meat of it though you are a clever lady!!

Dearest SJ, Hank and I both know that he is quite clearly a legend. Thats why i'm writing about him, and not a crop of maize like the rest of the geneticists :)

(i cant believe you took the time to read it, i'm also doing bioremediation in which Hank is a sub category but we all know he's the big boy in town) xxx

I certainly wouldnt want to mess with him darlin:(

what 'subject' do your studies come under and what's your end goal ie occupation? xx

Subject - Genetics
End goal - Bum

BY GOD, I'VE REACHED MY END GOAL :D

Ive never really known what I want to be, Im 29 and still deciding, I'll probably have made a descision by the time Im 60!!

I'm giving in and am off to Bedfordshire.

Tuck Hank in and give him a kiss from me - got to luv the little guy!

Night all
xxxxxxx

It's a common misconception, i used to be clever. I trully believe i peaked at AS levels. Got 4A* 8As at GCSE, AAAB at A level and my degree is going to sh*t :D
Still, got a good job, getting married in 18 months, and i'm happy xxx

Night Georgie, sweet dreams x

OMG, missymoo, 1000th post :D

Bah, you got there b4 me xx

lol ... Im becoming a bit of a spammer I think ... wonder if I get a mystery prize?

night georgie

xx sj xx

Back