**It's WEDNESDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Evening all

It's ssoooooo busy on here, which is brill, but spare a thought for us poor persons that can't get on until the evening and then have loads of catching up to do! lol

Some great results today - well done Andrea, Spookster and Tim - just brillopads!!

All going well in Porgeous land although digestive system has ground to a halt despite Fybogel - in danger of turning myself inside out - sorry TMI!!!

Oh and blue fruity person - more work less chat !!

Gxx

my neighbours are doing some dodgy kareoke singing so can always listen to them

as for books, im a book worm and have read em all, lol better read em all again before i pack em for the move

Oh and blue fruity person - more work less chat !!

Gxx

Shut it you! Done 188 words!

My assignment:
Review the impact of microbial genomic research and postgenomics on biotechnology, with reference to a specific organism or group of organisms

:wave_cry:

Fab news BG, I can't wait til the ketosis fairy comes back to me :D now go get your essay done :mad::D

GANG UP ON LEAH DAY!!!!

Well :mad:!

Just got majorly pi**ed off cos i swigged from a bottle of H2O and it was bloody fizzy. STRAIGHT up my nose.....

CD is horrible..

Sometimes we have to - it's for your own good - you'll thank us when you are old and wise!!

Yeah right. I'm putting you on the FAT table at my wedding.

I'm bloody doing it!
AAAAAAAARGH!
If someone would KINDLY find me a great journal on the history of biotechnology and genomics then i'll race off
In the mean time, i'm off to sulk xxx

Nice topic Blue - clearly something we can all help you along with :rolleyes:

it's all lies and i hate you all!!!!

hahaha, at least it's keeping me out of the kitchen eh? Found a marvy book that i have just remembered i had ordered AGES ago. Tara, run and tell your DH not to bother, but thanks ;)

Georgie porgey is scared of ickle Leah xx

aaaw that's an easy one blue, why ya so stressed out ??? lol

I don't even want to know what it means, my head would probably pop with the intensity of it.:rolleyes:

its basically "say how a bug has been changed so that it is beneficial"

so im doing the most insensitive little bug in the world. He's so insensitive, they use him to clean up nuclear waste. I have named him Hank. Fun eh SJ, bet you wish you were in my shoes (or 2 pair s of socks) right now.

Anyone else TOTALLY FREEEEEEEEEZING? Olis gunna go mad when he gets home, i know the house is like a sauna but ive got 2 pairs of socks on, thick Pjs, a huge jumper, 2 pairs of huge pants on and a blanket wrapped around me...

Brrrr xxx

yep its brass monkeys round here too leah, supposed to snow tomorrow grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

am also in a similar lovely outfit, lol

oh and love the cat pick, can imagine my sisters cat doing a similar move

CAT NINJA!!!!!!!!!

Christ on a bike, i really should bring up my over use of !!! with icemoose next time we have a chat, i have issues people, ISSUES I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back