**It's WEDNESDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Hi all

Not sure what is going on today. I am on Day 8 of restart. In Ketosis an until now I have not had any problems. But today boy am I hungry. Is it bordom hunger? I am back to work today for the first time since Xmas. I am busy and I have already drank 2 litres of water and about to get started on the 3rd.

Just came on the MM's to take my mind off wanting to have something. I am not tempted to eat food but I have a bar that I intended to have in the afternoon. I have already eaten half of it. I am trying to hold off having the rest until at least 2pm.

I am very happy with my weight loss and my mind is in the right place. Cant wait to get back down to where I was in June 07 and even contemplating going a bit lower. Will see how I feel.

I started on CD on monday having swapped from CD. So far I am impressed with the new flavours and the choices. I have read the book on maintenance and I think it will work better for me than LL as it gives you measurements and I need this to decide what a portion should look like.

Anyway best get on with some work

Jo

Dunno yet. OH just doing some exams, then we decide on the venue. We're looking at june 08.
Looking at castles or manor houses xxx

its June '09 u eejit, nearly gave me a heart attack there.

morning all, had an awful nites sleep and im still being very cranky for the third day in a row :mad:. it mite b best to avoid me 2day...

Morning all - well done everyone on your losses!!! What a great positive way to start the day by reading them. I'm still ticking along but waiting for myself to crash and burn - hopefully I can stick at it this time tho!

Have great days everyone!

Vx

vICKY, I know about 'crashing and burning' BIG TIME. Today is my first day of prep week. I didnt prep last time, I just went straight into it and did brilliantly as you can see from my weight losses below.....BUT I have been on a permanent binge for the last 3 months and have gained most of what I lost, honestly.... so my advice to you is DO NOT CRASH AND BURN :) I stuck to ss 100%, I was terrified to cheat as I knew there would be no going back to ss and I was right. I've not read any of your other posts as I've not been on the forum for months so I don't know your CD history but like I say, my advice is not to cheat, even a tiny bit. It's totally horrible for me knowing how well I looked and felt 3 months ago to going back to feeling TERRIBLY FAT AND AWFUL.

Guys and Gals.....please don't cheat, it just isnt worth it.

ANyway, enough of the miserable stuff....

spooky, well done on the 5lb loss!!!!!!

Scotty, wow....7lb in 2 days :eek: can't wait to hear about your full weeks loss.

gOOD lUCK with any weigh ins today.
I hope we all have a good day.

It's good to be back.

xx sj xx

Yes, sorry Del!

JUNE 09 PEOPLE!

(going holiday in jun arent we hun, no time for a wedding :D:D:D)

SJ, go see the sign in thread for some of the history of us "newbies" xxx

Well afternoon everyone, Im on my 3rd day today and i don;t feel as bad today as i did yesterday ive had my shake this morning and 1 and a half pints of water so far. Off out to the cinema tonight so going to take my bottle of water with me, will find it hard as normally get sweets and a drink but i know i can do it.

think of all the money ur saving jayne, sweets and drinks in the cinema are generally very expensive!

think of all the money ur saving jayne, sweets and drinks in the cinema are generally very expensive!

Ill think about that when im sitting with my water watching the film later. ;)

Weigh in day today -bites nails- first one, had a dream last night that I'd put weight on and Nicky wouldn't believe me that I'd been religiously sticking with it. Had a bit of a rough night, remembered about some salmon I had in the freezer and couldn't stop thinking about it, got a bit obsessive about it actually, so drank more water and went to sleep instead.

1 litre and 2 gt's down so far, not having any more till after I've weighed in at 1pm.

Caress, i know you've got a son, but perhaps its best to throw some food away. I keep my sachets under the sink, and keep my opened tetra in the fridge door...it means i dont NEED to look at any food and so i dont know what OH has "in stock". Good luck for your WI, steal your CDCs babies and send them to me please xxx

Just tried a Brocolli and Cheese soup :sign0137:

Don't remember putting that on my order Maggie, did you slip that one in for a laugh or something :D

oh no if I'm going to steal the kids, I'll steal them for me, I'm proud Nantie Andrea you know LOL.

I've had a problem with food my entire adult life, I've obsessed and over eaten for years. I won't throw it away, cos this is my chance to beat it, to prove myself stronger than it is. I've done 6 days now, I haven't given in and it's getting easier to say no to it. I just had a lapse in thinking last night.

Thanks SJ! I am ok at the moment but because I have attempted this diet several times before and crashed and burned I guess I am just expecting it to happen again. Although having said that I do feel a lot stronger this time around! You are right tho - sticking at it is easier that crashing and burning!

I've had a problem with food my entire adult life, I've obsessed and over eaten for years. I won't throw it away, cos this is my chance to beat it, to prove myself stronger than it is. I've done 6 days now, I haven't given in and it's getting easier to say no to it. I just had a lapse in thinking last night.

Good post, now i advise you to print it out and slap it around the house.

oh no if I'm going to steal the kids, I'll steal them for me, I'm proud Nantie Andrea you know LOL.
I'll fight you for them, or we could do one each and swap every few days? Hehehe xxx

just to let u all know, its snowing here in derry in northern ireland. :gen125: any sign of the white stuff with any of u??

sounds like we are all doing fab so far today. Im just back from work, had one tetra, 1.5 litres and just on 4th coffee. good luck for WI Caress, and anyone else who has Wi today.

Great to see you back on the daily SJ. This place hasnt been the same without you. You'll soon have that weight back off, and at least you know what to expect with the diet this time.

Im really tired today. Im supposed to do the ironing, but to be honest I think Id rather have a kip!

Hey all...I am loving Wednesday!
I started LT on Monday. I have lost 5lbs so far and I am in ketosis already! I am so loving this diet - I feel great and am really looking forward to the summer so I can wear my bikini...roll on July!!!

Back