**It's WEDNESDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

Hiya Tara,

Not sure if you read my other posts a day or two ago?? ANyway, I said how fantastic you look, and it's wonderful to see how my old cd buddies are doing. Your wedding photos are fabulous, you look amazing and so happy. Well done to you.

Not sure if you remember but I HATED THE SOUPS, I had a terrible time trying to swap them for tetras when my cdc was on holiday. Anyway, can you tell me what GT stands for, is it something TETRA?? golden tetra or something?? I've been away tooooo long.

I must check the sticky on what products are available now, see if there are any new tetras etc... I've not gone started on the packs yet, I'm on day one of my prep week.

good to see you're doing so well Saff, you look great xx sj xx

SJ the GT stands for Green Tea.....

Hiya Tara,

Not sure if you read my other posts a day or two ago?? ANyway, I said how fantastic you look, and it's wonderful to see how my old cd buddies are doing. Your wedding photos are fabulous, you look amazing and so happy. Well done to you.

Not sure if you remember but I HATED THE SOUPS, I had a terrible time trying to swap them for tetras when my cdc was on holiday. Anyway, can you tell me what GT stands for, is it something TETRA?? golden tetra or something?? I've been away tooooo long.

I must check the sticky on what products are available now, see if there are any new tetras etc... I've not gone started on the packs yet, I'm on day one of my prep week.

good to see you're doing so well Saff, you look great xx sj xx

SJ, Sorry i must have missed your post the other day,
Thankyou so much hun, we had a fabby day and the weather was very kind to us considering time of year

oh yes i so do remember how u hated the soups lol, GT stands for GREEN TEA and our wounderfull maggie has got us all bloomin well hooked on the stuff lol, theres even a green tea thread floating around lol

Good luck with prep week, am totally sure you will dobrill,
you have been missed on here by all of us hunxxx

OUR DAILY HELP!!!

Do You Know Something Folks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Isn't Just Fabulous That The Daily Is Busy Again, Welcome Back Sj You Have Been Missed Huni X

Before Christmas It Was So Quite There Were Days That A Daily Wasn't Even Started....and Now We Are Up To 5 Pages.......brilliant!!!!!

KEEP THE DAILY GOING YOU LOVELY'S :D

Congrats on your great loss caress, well done!!! Bring on week 2 huh!

Tansy you will soon have the weight off for the wedding, how exciting for you ... what sort of wedding are you having? Please indulge the broody not going to get married type! lol ... I will let you all be the first to know if we ever set a date ... have to wait for him to propose first ... lol .... after 7 years of letting him know marriage isnt my thing, he may faint or something if I let him know different or he will have changed his mind?!

Im still doing ok, still feeling very positive, hope you all are too!?

Isn't Just Fabulous That The Daily Is Busy Again, Welcome Back Sj You Have Been Missed Huni X

Before Christmas It Was So Quite There Were Days That A Daily Wasn't Even Started....and Now We Are Up To 5 Pages.......brilliant!!!!!

I agree, the support on this thread is fantastic. It certainly helps to keep me out of the kitchen at times.

:vibes:

I agree Hedgemag, even when we very first started the dailys I don't think it got a busy as this, not always anyway.

Seems like January is when we all change our old ways and think to positive changes in our lives....losing weight is one of the best things we can all do. The difference it makes you feel, wow, I can't wait to get back to the weight I was when I fell off the wagon, maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to change my ticker again :sigh:

I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG :thankyou: to you all for the warm 'welcome back' xxx by the way, does anyone hear from MRS ROCH (Hannah) anymore??

POSITIVE VIBES TO ONE AND ALL :vibes: :vibes:

xx sj xx

I'M LURKING GUYS!!!
For gods sake - Delli and I have a HUGE amount of work to hand in, and were actually discussing a moment ago "who is most f**ked" in terms of deadlines....

KILL ME NOW! CD is easy compared to essay writing ;)

(ok, i take it back...)

I agree, the support on this thread is fantastic. It certainly helps to keep me out of the kitchen at times.

I agree Sam, although I can't come on the forum much, I have my little 3 year old with me all day, she certainly keeps me busy :D she's not in nursery yet, I don't want her to go.. but that's another story:cry:

I just want to say how brilliantly you have done. I think you've come a long way since I posted a couple of months ago. Well done, you'll be at goal soon, fantastic, I bet you're thrilled :D well done xxx

xx sj xx

aww, thanks SJ, but I actually am still a couple of pounds over my lowest weight. I came off in September due to hairloss and tried WW for a while but was just messing about with it if Im honest.

Im back to finish my journey once and for all this time (and the hair grew back fine before anyone starts to worry.)

ok, i havent started my essay (deadline in 22hours....) but i am 5litres down (not including coffee, green tea, or sparkly water) and:

I'M IN KETOSIS!!!!!!!!!! woooooo! Doesnt it excite you when your pee turns a stick pink! I screamed for OH to come see - he didnt seem impressed ;) xxx

aww, thanks SJ, but I actually am still a couple of pounds over my lowest weight. I came off in September due to hairloss and tried WW for a while but was just messing about with it if Im honest.

Im back to finish my journey once and for all this time (and the hair grew back fine before anyone starts to worry.)

woaaaaw, tell me about it!! My hair started to fall out too, not that I got bald patches or anything but I kept finding it on my tops and around my neck......mine didnt come out till I'd come off cd and began BINGING. It seems to have slowed down now, infact I think I just have the usual hair loss now.

Everyone...as Sam said, don't be worrying about the hairloss thing, there have been many disscussions about this in the past and we've not heared of anyone going bald or anything, and hair loss stops soon after it started and any lost hair grows back.
Besides,,,,, we can always buy a wig...( sorry, couldnt resist that one ). :D

xx sj xx

ok, i havent started my essay (deadline in 22hours....) but i am 5litres down (not including coffee, green tea, or sparkly water) and:

I'M IN KETOSIS!!!!!!!!!! woooooo! Doesnt it excite you when your pee turns a stick pink! I screamed for OH to come see - he didnt seem impressed ;) xxx

Fab news BG, I can't wait til the ketosis fairy comes back to me :D now go get your essay done :mad::D

What is your essay on Blue?

Well it's been a very good day all in all, the weigh in was just the start. Since then, I finally plucked up the courage to go in the kitchen and cook something for DS, was only beans on toast, but I couldn't trust myself not to pick. Tomorrow I'm going attempt to cook him some meals up and freeze them in portions for him, so he can sort himself out when he gets home from school.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

my cable box has stopped working, so cant watch tv to pass the time ( i also hate silence, scares me )

the person who usually keeps me company of an evening is no where to be found and un contactable

im freezing despite being wrapped up in a million layers

and its all just bleugh

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

my cable box has stopped working, so cant watch tv to pass the time ( i also hate silence, scares me )

the person who usually keeps me company of an evening is no where to be found and un contactable

im freezing despite being wrapped up in a million layers

and its all just bleugh

aawww Claire, do you have any good books that you've been meaning to read??? if not, then there is always some one about the forum to natter to.

Have you got a radio close by to kill the silence?? or stick a cd in your computer while you surf the net.

Hope you warm up soon hun.

xx sj xx

Back