Itsworthit diary!

Day 4! Can't wait for my new packs to arrive as having something other than milkshakes for dinner will be nice!!! Hope everyone is doing well on their journey xx

I had a good long 2hrwalk today and it was lovely to be out and active after my op. Looking forward to day 5 and the rest of my slim life!! X

1wk today and I'm still 100%, despite plenty of 'reasons' to eat, not to mention smoke!!

Feeling good, not weighing but clothes def looser!!

Aww bless ya Hun you stay focused wow on ur jeans doesn't it feel great when you drop down a dress size you just keep that in mind when ur feeling like this and it will sure get you thro the tough times
And the answer to ur name is a big YES it is worth it your worth it :) :)

Thx Jenny! Im doing ok, just feels a long struggle and another 10ish weeks seems forever, I know it isn't and I want to feel fab by Xmas, so your right, it is worth it and I am worth it! Xx

Just having the s&s spag Bol! Thank god, this may be a diet saver!!!

Can I add anything like balsamic vinegar or would that knock me out of ketosis?!

Hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi! How was the bolognese?
How many days have you been on it now?
Hope you have a nice weekend! :)

Wow, thats pretty good :) I'm calorie counting, but considering switching some meals for shakes, to see if that speeds things along a bit.. Interested by the Slim&Save thing, with their spag bol!!

Back