Iv gained 4lb since this morning, Why?

Hi,

Iv gained 4lb:eek::eek::eek: since this morning, I hav'nt drunk that much at all today, have wee'd a good amount, so I dont understand why I have put on sooo much.

Where did that weight come from?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

Don't panic :D

The human body naturally gains weight over the course of a day. We tend to weigh somewhere netween 3-7 lbs heavier in the evening than we do first thing in the morning.

It's totally natural. Just stick to weighing yourself at the same time otherwise it can be really disheartening!

Helen.x.

Probs fluid retention,i get like that dont let it bother you it will probs be gone by tomorrow.:)

If you have been drowning in water all day, then your body will not have processed it all, and so some of it will be that weight - water is actually really heavy you know !!

Don't worry as the others have said- always weigh yourself at the same time of day- I personally can lose anything between 3 and 5lbs overnight and always weigh myself first thing in the morning with an empty bladder- one of the drawbacks of weigh-ins is that they are usually in the evening drat!
Kx

Back