Iv just had some sad news

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Do u remember last wek my post about being on the way to the hospital with my nan?! Well she got her results today and Its cancer in 4 different places! She starts radio tomorrow :(

Aaah, Hon. I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you hugs and I hope she beats this. x

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear that your nan has cancer. I really send my best wishes.

Take care of your self hun ok

Aw no! That's bad. Hope she can fight it.

So sorry to hear that - wishing her and you all the best. ((hugs))

Thank u for all your kind comments, ubfortunatly it's to far gone for her to get better and the consultant wouldnt give my mum a straight answer of how long she has left but did say this will probably b our last Christmas with her :( just found a lovely nan necklace on the Argos website with a little guardian angel on it, I think I will go and buy her that tomorrow xx

Re: Re: Iv just had some sad news

coachnomad said:
The necklace is a lovely idea xx

I just showed it to my sister and she thinks I should give it to her for Xmas! What do u guys think, will it look funny me giving her it after the bad news? X

I just showed it to my sister and she thinks I should give it to her for Xmas! What do u guys think, will it look funny me giving her it after the bad news? X

I think it's a lovely idea hun and would definitely give her it for xmas.

*hugs* xx

Um, thats a difficult one because, not wanting to upset you, she might not make it to Christmas if she is that bad. I believe in angels and I think it would be nice to give it to her now so she knows they are looking after her.

I hope that makes sense!

its a tricky decision to make hun. when my daughter was 5 months old the docs were sure she wouldnt make it, i had already bought her christmas present, a baby bangle ad they were urging me to give it to her immediatly as they didnt expect her to make the next few weeks to christmas. i hung on and got lucky, she did in fact make it to christmas but im not sure how i would have felt if i was giving it to her after iykwim

very sorry for the awful news hun, hope your nans comfortable and that your all there together for support, my thoughts are with you all

aaaw sweets xx :(

I'm sorry to hear about your nan, it must be a terrible shock for you all and i'm thinking of you and her. I think the necklace is a lovely idea. Take care pinkmantha xxx

Back