Iv realised i need to follow the diet correctly

kirstyjade

So i posted last week and said how i had only been having 2 CD products a day And alot of people were saying how much damage i could be doing to my body but all i could see was the amount of weight coming off and it made me so happy i did'nt think of anything else

So last night i did some googleing and some long hard thinking iv realised im doing my body alot more harm than good and that by doing this i could be destroying my chances of having another baby which is my main reason for losing weight

I called my CDC today and told her whats been going on and im now on 3 shakes aday mixed with semi skimmed milk and im going to stick to it and do it the right way, i know the losses are not goingto be anywhere near as good but my health and my future is the most important thing

I just thought i would write this thread as i know a few people were worried with the way i was going about the diet but im bk now and rareing to go and do this the healthy way :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh must have been hard just having the 2! I only had 2 yesterday as got so down In the dumps I couldn't stomach anything last night but 7am this morning my stomach was calling or for my first shake!!
So glad your thinking of your health :) best of luck to you x

Please have all 3 now... 2 CDs is silly good luck to you.

Glad you're doing things properly. Don't worry too much about impact on weight loss if you stick to it I'm sure you'll still see great losses. After all an extra pouch a day is only another 140 calories and over a week that should make only about half a pound difference in weight loss. It's better to be safe and healthy x

All i was thinking about was getting it over with as soon as possible and not about the possible health complications. I need to stay healthy for my kids the last thing i want is to leave them without a mum
So i do intend to stick to it and do it the right way 3 shakes a day

hey hunn thanks for this thread i didnt even think about the damage i could be doing its just the fact some times it feels hard to fit 3 in with my son n beeing so busy i forget which is suprising considering how much i loved food before but eachweek i set a mini goal of having all my shakes/soups not doing bad this week had all 3 today and yesterday thursday and friday i had 2 but will defo try squeeze the 3 in now ive read this also my cdc said to me il have better losses eating the 3 as my body willl go in to starvation mode otherwise and make me gain quiker..thx again hunn xxx

I'm really bad too and sometimes miss my 3rd shake. Not because I'm trying to but because I'd have to force it down. I'm glad you posted this though, because last night I was thinking how I need to stop leaving that extra shake till so late at night which is why cba to make it!

I'm really bad too and sometimes miss my 3rd shake. Not because I'm trying to but because I'd have to force it down. I'm glad you posted this though, because last night I was thinking how I need to stop leaving that extra shake till so late at night which is why cba to make it!

Lol I'm exactly the same !!

kirstyjade said:
So i posted last week and said how i had only been having 2 CD products a day And alot of people were saying how much damage i could be doing to my body but all i could see was the amount of weight coming off and it made me so happy i did'nt think of anything else

So last night i did some googleing and some long hard thinking iv realised im doing my body alot more harm than good and that by doing this i could be destroying my chances of having another baby which is my main reason for losing weight

I called my CDC today and told her whats been going on and im now on 3 shakes aday mixed with semi skimmed milk and im going to stick to it and do it the right way, i know the losses are not goingto be anywhere near as good but my health and my future is the most important thing

I just thought i would write this thread as i know a few people were worried with the way i was going about the diet but im bk now and rareing to go and do this the healthy way :) x

Well done for coming clean. Now you'll get the recommended amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your body needs? It's very common to miss the last product but a massive mistake! Keep up your good work! By the way! Did you mean you're making your shakes with milk? Are you drinking extra water then?
Xx

Back