I've added an Album

Byebye bingo wings

Hi All,

I've added an album so you can see a little bit of my weight loss so far. There's a limited number of photo's, as they are the only ones saved on my computer!

I'll add more as the weeks go on.

On another note, some of the photo's were taken at the Cambridge Conference last year which was a cracking day and night and highly recommended should you have the chance to go!

Amazing .... also joined at the same time as me too , and we are still in there hehe . Well done

Thanks! Sometimes feel like it's bragging, but I found on my first trip on CD peoples photo's helped me loads! It's also motivation for me to stay strong, and get myself looking gorgeous by sticking to the diet! I know it works. :eek:)

you look great! Love yur dress!!
Keep it up!!
I can't wait to post some pics when Ive lost my weight!

:wow: you look amazing :) like a different person.. Well done and thanks for posting them, the before and after pic's really keep me on the straight and narrow.

Sarah xx

Blimey - you look fab!

Wow!! Hun you look stunning! Congrats on being a Slimmer of the Year semi-finalist :D.

How do you get to go to the Conference? Would be interested in going next time! x

WOW !!! You look fab, well done :D
The before and after pics are a real inspiration to me, so thanks for sharing:D

Cant wait to get some of mine up there:cool:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Makes me smiley insidey!

To Wannabslim, ask your counsellor they should have an invite to this years (it may well have already been and gone though? Not sure) but will get one every year. It's for CDC's primarily to hear new devolpments and celebrate the sucess of Cambridge. However of course the true sucess of Cambridge is the effect the diet has on people's lives and there is a truely awe inspiring ceremony where there are awards given to people for amazing weight losses, people who have gone on to do extraordinary things after their loss and people who quite simply out, wouldn't be here today without the diet. It's incredible, I'm welling up thinking about the truely lovely people I met and hearing their stories.
If you are interested in becoming a CDC or you have an interesting story or large weight loss, ask your CDC to nomimate you! Have a chat with them, it's brilliant!

However words of warning, you get fed way too well, and watered way too well! But hey, we all deserve a treat from time to time. x x x

Wow you look fantastic hun, keep up the good work, you're an inspiration to us all x

Back