I've admitted defeat!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I can't do this by myself, so I went back to class last night, and it's such a relief! The new leader is wonderful, (it makes such a difference!) and the Extra Easy looks just my cup of tea!
So today I went to the supermarket and got loads of free foods and now I shall formulate a cunning plan!

Good luck hun x

Good for you - a good leader does make such a HUGE difference - mine is fab but the old one wasn't.....hence why I ended up back losing the weight again

Hi,

I have been going it alone since January and have done ok - but i did exactly the same as you and rejoined class last night!!! Our group leader is fab and really supportive.
Good luck xxx

It's amazing how many of us feel we can go it alone, but fail when we try. I know many people here manage fine, but for some of us we need the extra kick up the butt.

I do SW through the bodyOptimise website, and try and convince myself all the time that I could do as much myself, but actually by paying a subscription and having 'official' support of tap it really keeps me going.

Well done for realising early and doing what you had to to put it right- it takes guts and determination. Proud of you, babe!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh thanks girls for all your supportive comments.:thankyou:

Back