• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've admitted defeat!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I can't do this by myself, so I went back to class last night, and it's such a relief! The new leader is wonderful, (it makes such a difference!) and the Extra Easy looks just my cup of tea!
So today I went to the supermarket and got loads of free foods and now I shall formulate a cunning plan!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
G: 10st7lb
Good luck hun x

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
Good for you - a good leader does make such a HUGE difference - mine is fab but the old one wasn't.....hence why I ended up back losing the weight again

Hi,

I have been going it alone since January and have done ok - but i did exactly the same as you and rejoined class last night!!! Our group leader is fab and really supportive.
Good luck xxx

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
It's amazing how many of us feel we can go it alone, but fail when we try. I know many people here manage fine, but for some of us we need the extra kick up the butt.

I do SW through the bodyOptimise website, and try and convince myself all the time that I could do as much myself, but actually by paying a subscription and having 'official' support of tap it really keeps me going.

Well done for realising early and doing what you had to to put it right- it takes guts and determination. Proud of you, babe!

xxxxxxxxxxx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Oh thanks girls for all your supportive comments.:thankyou: