I've been a bad girl!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by TheCookieMonster, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm really miserable. I have guests staying from abroad and I finally caved in today and ate the food I had prepared for them.
    I actually feel really sick after eating the very rich food and so miserable at the thought of how much I will have stalled my progress! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Don't beat yourself up Kaya it happens to us all. Just put it behind you and get straight back on the bandwagon. It's nothing more than a blip. All the best x

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I agree with Bernice, stick a line under it, forget about it and get back on track. There's nothing than can be done about it now so don't dwell xx

5. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys. I have had a bit of a rough few days but am now truly back on the wagon!!
    Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.