• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've been beating my hunger all day today

Had a fasting blood test this morning, and have been hungry ever since. I took lots of food with me to the hospital to break my fast, then had a huge lunch, and still feel starving.

When I feel like this, I know I am going to have a good loss, so I don't want to eat too much.

I think I might use some of my milk allowance and make a skinny latee coffee. The calcium in it will most likely fill me up a bit.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loves food and cooking
Oh, I do feel for you - my daughter has to do fasting blood tests, as I always do it with her out of solidarity (she is only 6) - but I know that you feel starving afterwards despite eating.

Make sure you are drinking lots of water - I am positive that I confuse thirst with hunger especially when my brain knows I have skipped a meal, and so finds it easy to convince me that it is food I am missing.

Hope your results are OK xx
Wel done for resisting, mate. Please make sure that for your health you listen to your body if you get too hungry though.

Hope all is well with the blood test