I've been beating my hunger all day today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimandhappy, 9 April 2009 Social URL.

1. slimandhappy

slimandhappy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Had a fasting blood test this morning, and have been hungry ever since. I took lots of food with me to the hospital to break my fast, then had a huge lunch, and still feel starving.

When I feel like this, I know I am going to have a good loss, so I don't want to eat too much.

I think I might use some of my milk allowance and make a skinny latee coffee. The calcium in it will most likely fill me up a bit.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    Oh, I do feel for you - my daughter has to do fasting blood tests, as I always do it with her out of solidarity (she is only 6) - but I know that you feel starving afterwards despite eating.

Make sure you are drinking lots of water - I am positive that I confuse thirst with hunger especially when my brain knows I have skipped a meal, and so finds it easy to convince me that it is food I am missing.

Hope your results are OK xx

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Wel done for resisting, mate. Please make sure that for your health you listen to your body if you get too hungry though.

Hope all is well with the blood test
    xxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.