I've been deleted - feeling very lonely

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
:cry::cry:Started SW on Wed eve & started a diary thread on here - I only had 1 reply and now the diary has been deleted - is that because it was too boring ??

I wanted to share my days/experiences/ups & downs on here with fellow SW's but am feeling very lonely & rejected now :cry::cry:

omg - yes
thankyou
you're a star :D

I was feeling very rejected........ lol

Welcome to the board Fitz! Don't be discouraged Hun, I very rarely go to the diary bit on here, I'm sure that now you're on the main board you'll get lots of replies, we're a very friendly bunch and love to help newbies, so don't be afraid to ask questions, all the help you need is here!
If you haven't done SW before it will take you a few weeks to get your head round the programme. Lets us know if you have any difficulties, and remember, we're all here for the same thing. No one will judge you, and your posts don't always have to be about the programme.
It'll also take a time to work your way round the ins and outs of the board if you're anything like me!

lol, you silly billy hehe, it was there all the time! Its hard to navigate through all the bits and bobs within the SW section, I dont always go on all the parts, depend how much free time i have cos once you get drawn in ya can say bye to the day cant ya. Good luck with sw x

Have you looked at other people's diaries?! Often we all just read each other's but don't comment. Nothing to do with it being boring, it's just the way it goes!
My diary is a place for me to write all my stuff down, food, thoughts, moans etc. If others want to comment then brilliant, but if not, that's ok too.

Welcome to the board, get pitching in on the main section. Have fun :)

Welcome to the board, and cheer up sweetheart we are all here for you and ready to help you, good luck with your weight loss, best wishes to you.

If you lose anything again, you can always click on user cp, up there at the top, in there is all the threads you've commented on, with the most recent comment at the top. If you can't see it, it's because there's been no recent replies, so scroll down and click 'view all subscribed threads', and it'll appear. HTH

THANX :):):)

Thankyou guys for you kind words - think I do need a crash course on navigation lol

Love reading everyone's stories on here and certainly have plenty of my own I am sure I can write about.

Have a great sunday all - love n hugs
Bev x

Back