Ive been doing something right!!

Sharon

Morning all

So chuffed as Ive lost 4lb!!! :banana dancer:

After my first weigh in last week being such a nightmare, Im so pleased with myself and so glad I didnt give up!!

Thanks to all you ladies, as the help and support here is amazing :flowers:

Hope you all have a great day

Last edited:
:greenapple::bananalove::party0019:WOOOOHOOO!!!:woohoo::party0011::wee::rainbow::stickdance: Go you!!!

I haven't even lost that much yet in the 13 days I've been doing this! That's an awesome loss, congratulations! :)
And good on you for sticking to the calorie counting!!! :) You're now 4lbs closer to the body you want!!!! :)

Ah thanks SG!!

I was so shocked when I got on the scales that I got off, and got back on to check!!
And it was the same so it must be true! :D

Im going to google what a pound of fat looks like ~ is that sad??? :scale:

Thanks Happy

Id have been pleased with a pound so was well chuffed with 4. Its early days tho so not expecting anything like that again lol

Have a good day

Hey Sharon, well done you :0clapper:I bet you're well chuffed, and so you should be.

Hi Emma

Thankyou and yes Im over the moon! Really needed to see a loss so I know Im doing the right things.

And I now know how to look up calories on my phone on the MFP app :) so thanks again for that

Can I pick your brains tho please ;) Ive logged in on both my fone and on the website but Ive only previously logged my food on the phone. I thought it would still show on the website but it doesnt. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

ooh, not sure mate. :confused: mine is showing on both , might be a daft question but are you logged in on the computer? really don't want to insult your intellegence but thats the kind of thing i wouldnt think of, being a bit dizzy at times :d'oh:

Yeah I am but it was a fair question to ask me!! :8855:

I kept looking at the settings thinking I need to tick something that I hadnt lol

Will keep trying but if I cant do it I'll email them and hope they dont laugh at me!! :)

Thanks for trying tho

Oh god Emma!!! I'm now PMSL!!

My MFP app is now working with my laptop and is fine.

I am such a bloody idiot is all I will say! I'm gonna get banned from using techno stuff at this rate! HAHAHAHA!!

Now going to smack my head on a table!! =)

Back