• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive been found out !!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
The girls at work have guessed im on a (diet)
I had to ask for a smaller uniform and when me and other woman went to look at all the spare stuff she asked me how much i had lost - she had noticed that my shirt was hanging from me - I asked her why she hadnt said anything -she said she didnt want to say incase I didnt want to tell -------LOL Oh well
then another mate who I work with just said youve lost loads of weight around your face havent you?...
I then told them both that I have lost nearly 3 stone and they was like '' well done you go for it '' !!
I have gone from a uniform size of 32 fleece, 28 skirt, 32 shirt to
20/22 fleece, 22 skirt, and a 24 shirt(i want a baggy shirt ,not too tight)
the uniform is a funny size though

tommorow is weigh in day and I had better of lost that dam 1/2lb or I will scream !! fingers crossed LOL

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done on your massive weight loss, good luck with WI tomorrow.

good luck.... your user name is now really apt with all your work clothes being slack on you

xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
OH fantastic! You'll get your half pound no worries!

hi my manager at work has just commented on how my uniform looks loose, she knew I was doing slimming world. But aint it nice when people comment on how loose your uniforms are...lol gave me a good feeling that all my hard work is showing, and ive got support at work too...