I've been to the chiropractor re: my hip/leg and..

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've got an unaligned pelvis so need more treatments which will cost a fortune but worth it for pain relief.

She also said that's probably why I'd such a hard birth with my son & that it should be an easier birth this time (I hope)..

Good to hear you know what has caused your pain and will be able to sort it out.:hug99:

at least you can do something about it now. Hope it will ease.Kids eh?Alwaqys causing trouble for us.Got to be your other halfs fault for putting baby there in the 1st place.lol

at least you can do something about it now. Hope it will ease.Kids eh?Alwaqys causing trouble for us.Got to be your other halfs fault for putting baby there in the 1st place.lol

:8855:eek:f course it's always H's fault especially at the moment as seriously hormonal...

Good to know what is causing your pain, fingers crossed for an easier birth for you this time around.

Big bear - check if your health authority will pay for the chiropractors, it was all changed last year as a study was done on chiropractic & acupuncture treatment & some health authorities will now pay for people to have the treatment

Big bear - check if your health authority will pay for the chiropractors, it was all changed last year as a study was done on chiropractic & acupuncture treatment & some health authorities will now pay for people to have the treatment

Thanks Julie, do i just speak to my dr?

Back