ive decided

Thats great to hear, might give the patches a shot myself xx

good luck on the patches chick ekkkk i will be drugged up all the way lol

Omg Lillie
Your before and after pic is amazing, well done!

You go Lilly poo xxxxxx you're doing really well and look chuffing amazing and sooo much younger!!!!! I have a confession to make.... When i first started posting and looked at you fat pic i thought you were a lot older hun would have put you at at least 38! But you can sooooo tell that you are younger now...isn't it amazing what droppin weightcan do for you xxx loves ya

Lil you look amazing in your new photo! Your loss is truly inspirational. Well done and be proud.

Wow Lils..not been on here much last few days hadnt seen this post.. you are sooo near target anyway..it seems the most sensible option given the circumstances... i can very well imagine the LT roots its way into your brain and you feel you MUST stay on there to you reach the very pound shown on your ticker..lol and feel enormous guilt should you stop early .. lol.. ur new pic looks great... im sure you'll reach goal soon enough following refeed... enjoy your success Lil.. you have been on TFR for a looong time..and lost sooo much...many people are not on the shakes for so long..you deserve to be on refeed now xx enjoy xx

Lol Nic cheeky cow!! Glad youre doing well Lil honey! xxx

Lol only joking hun, saying Lil looked 38 before! She does look lots younger i agree xx

Didn't mean it nastly ..just what i thought x

I know you didnt i was just joking x

hehehe xx

I think i look older since losing, Gaz though i was about 16 in my before pics!! x

You do actually look very very young in your fat pics wierd ...but saying that you don't look OLD now!!! I would say you look more mature

Haha that sounds better tar! I have actually grown up loads i reckon, even to taste in clothes and everything! x

How old wer you in the pre lt pic?

Back