ive decided

I think you two look mega old lol moooo lmao x

That was taken on boxing day! So...25 x

Shut up you!! x

Slap for garry!!!!!
God, wow .. you look soooooo much better now hun xxx

I should bloody hope so lol! xx

Much more sophisticated Tracy. Lil, you look years and years younger, again not saying it to be nasty, but agree with Nic you look sooooo much younger now!!!!! Lil do you feel any different at all now you are doing refeed???

Cheers hun i feel loads more sophisticated xx

Much more sophisticated Tracy. Lil, you look years and years younger, again not saying it to be nasty, but agree with Nic you look sooooo much younger now!!!!! Lil do you feel any different at all now you are doing refeed???
i feel much younger too,been for another walk today this time 5 miles the girls are bloody knackered lol,im still worried that everything that i eat will make me fat and will be absolutly dreading weigh in this week ,cant believe how different food tastes ,leeks are really strong,think mt tastebuds are extra clean as im not smoking either xx

Lol youre a totally changed woman hun x

i feel much younger too,been for another walk today this time 5 miles the girls are bloody knackered lol,im still worried that everything that i eat will make me fat and will be absolutly dreading weigh in this week ,cant believe how different food tastes ,leeks are really strong,think mt tastebuds are extra clean as im not smoking either xx

I found that too hun when I did refeed before, everything seemed to have a much more stronger taste :)

That stands to reason about everything tasting so strong!!! Imagine when you taste something strong like garlic..will prob blow your head off. Oh congrats again on the smoking, nearly time for me, only a few pounds left and I am giving up too. Lil would you mind if I picked your brain about exercise? I don't know where to start, I have doen nothing since starting and really want to but not sure where to start, what do you do?? Really need to tone up, esp arms (have ordered dynabands on nics recommendation), and need to increase fitness although with the fags I am out of breath after 10 mins, so they have to go!!!!

i only started hammering the exercise a few weeks ago,before i just went on the toning tables(you lie there they do the work)and lots of walking,right what i do now,go the gym,10 mins warm up on bike,10 arc trainer,10 rowing machine ,10 treadmill.5 stepperand then sometimes 10 on cross trainer,this is just cardio.
Next weights,lat pull,curls,shoulder press and free weights for the backs of my arms,i only use about 2 kilo weight though dont want to build muscle just tone,then i walk home it takes just short of an hour,i didnt do all this from the start just built up gradually,walking is the best for all over ,hope this helps xx

Wow lil, superwoman, I would love that!!! Gradually is best though, as you said. Hubby just said he would come for a walk with me every evening starting tomorrow!!! Also have Davina dvd which I did a good bit before, found the tummy and legs part great, never tried the arms, but I will now. Feel like I have nailed this LT thing, now for the exercise!!!! (and the smoking!!!) Thanks hun xxxx

you are welcome ,i found the stopping smoking quite easy,if you can stop eating then why not ,i love exercising now ,ive got a ministry of sound danceworkout dvd too thats great ,you can start marathons straight away ,walking is the best way to start and who knows what a lovely evening walk could lead too xxxxxx

Here's hoping!!!!! And more calorie burned that way too!!!

Back