ive done it again yeaaaaaaa

monique's memoirs

hi ive been out all day agin on day trip with o/h and kids done a picnic full of yummy stuff and i aint had none of it all i ahd was me chic soup and i only had half of that cause i just could not stomach it so now im sitting with a pint of blended ice and 1 1/2 choc shakes and its lovely im having half extra cause of not having that much at lunch and i im in heaven at the mo i was so hungry and still resisted the food i even had a fight with me blender me spatula as come off worse off lol but i still stuck with the diet and im really happy now freezing cold but happy lol:D

Good for you Monique, you are so well on this. Welcome to the cold, cold world of LT. I've been cold for 15 weeks now. Can't wait to refeed and warm up a bit.

i always feel weak as in im gonna break at any min tho im so worried i really dont want to slip up at all why do i feel like this?

you're doing so well monique - I'm off to a party in a bit and I know there is going to be loads of lovely party food there calling my name but I am going to follow your lead and resist!
x

i always feel weak as in im gonna break at any min tho im so worried i really dont want to slip up at all why do i feel like this?

I'm assuming you mean break as in snap in two and not break as in break the diet ... you can't mean that - you're well into it now I can tell!

I'm not sure why you'd feel like that tbh - personally I've never experienced the energy boost most people seem to and have found I have to pace myself when it comes to anything physical. For example we were just planning what to do tomorrow - a nice walk was suggested and I said I'd have to do it in stages. (then I feel a bit pathetic - but its true) Mind you DH doesn't mind as he thinks we can stop at every pub along the way!! :)

Just be kind to yourself - this diet is quite severe on the old system, give yourself a chance!

Well done on resisting all the temptations - although if you're anything like me I don't actually find food tempting at all! Keep up the good work! x

Back