I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

I think that's a brilliant way to pay for it :D

Thinking of ideas for tomorrow and spotted one on the slimming world website for lunch - I have to say it sounds absolutely delicious so that might be on the cards for lunch. Though I probably won't add the extra meat as I think 6 slices of honey-roast ham will be enough for me as well as a salad too :drool:

Spread slices of honey-roast ham with 6 Extra Light Laughing Cow Triangles and roll each one up into a sausage shape. Enjoy with loads of lean cold cuts of meat, pickled onions and beetroot, cucumber and carrot sticks, and a mixed-leaf salad drizzled with fat-free vinaigrette.

Kelly my daughter and I did those and then chopped them up into little wheels only we used quark, dry mustard and chopped garlic and finely chopped gherkins Christmas Day, we had them syn free and snacked on and off all day on them, they were lush xxx

Ooohhh that sounds brilliant Lily :D I'll be giving that a try on a day when I want to use my hexa for something else. I've noticed as well that not giving myself the option to overfill my bowl with cereal and not buying bread in is fantastic, it really does seem to be helping, and I love being able to use my hexb for something sweet at night as a treat :D

Spread slices of honey-roast ham with 6 Extra Light Laughing Cow Triangles and roll each one up into a sausage shape. Enjoy with loads of lean cold cuts of meat, pickled onions and beetroot, cucumber and carrot sticks, and a mixed-leaf salad drizzled with fat-free vinaigrette.

My C does those Em! Except she uses pease pudding so they're totally free. She just leaves a load of them in the fridge, handy for snacking! xx

Ooohhh that sounds brilliant Lily :D I'll be giving that a try on a day when I want to use my hexa for something else. I've noticed as well that not giving myself the option to overfill my bowl with cereal and not buying bread in is fantastic, it really does seem to be helping, and I love being able to use my hexb for something sweet at night as a treat :D

I very nearly always save my hexb for the evening, cos that's when I am at my hungriest, so I usually have a big bowl of chopped fruit and porridge with a tbsp of golden syrup or 2 weetabix, a mullerlight toffee yoghurt and a banana and make a weetabix banofee mix which I chill and eat as late as possible, so yummy and so filling and the other thing I save for late in the evening is a jelly ....you can have a whole bowl of the ones I sent you for just 0.5 syns and a vanilla mulleright with it is so yummy almost like cream :drool: xxx

:drool: that sounds amazing

Night time is when I usually pick too, so the more syn free / low syn things I have to choose from the better :D

Just waiting for it to start snowing again. We're expecting it to start tonight, last through tomorrow and then get heavy on friday :eek: Dreading driving down to mum's but it's got to be done as my darling brother can't be trusted to fill in for Chris when he's at college :(

I meant to say 2 syns for the syrup in the porridge, well worth it to me but you could swap it for sweetener or even a yogurt.

I used to love the snow, but now my feet aren't so good I dread it and the ice, we haven't had any more snow and so far none forecast until Friday/Saturday then we should get 4 inches or so, Chester will love it but it will keep me housebound yet again darn it lol...no driving or walking in it, last time I did I ended up on my bum and in my bed for 3 or 4 days lol...good luck with the drive I really don't envy you hun xx

OH NO...after writing that I just realised Kelly has her op tomorrow and I am supposed to be looking after the kids , might have to get them across here instead of me going there :eek: !!!

:eek: yep might be an idea to get them to come across to you if possible

Food update for today

Breakfast - apple and dragon fruit
Lunch - spaghetti bolognese with cheese (hexa)
Snack - crisps (5 syns)
Dinner - sausage (2 syns), bacon, mushrooms, tomatos and egg
Snack - breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)

I have one of those dream pots and every week after wi, if I lose I put in £1 for every lb lost but if I gain I put in £2 for every lb gained, had a nice tidy little sum last year and we used it as the bulk of our holiday spending money, can't wai to see what this years does lol xxx

Lily I like the idea of putting money aside like that. Up to now I have been putting £5 (group money) in a pot and bought myself a few things but from now on I will put £5 as well as £1 for every lb lost and £5 for lb gained as I want to save up to go on a cruise (should pay some of it at least. Thank you for the idea. Have a great day.

Lily I like the idea of putting money aside like that. Up to now I have been putting £5 (group money) in a pot and bought myself a few things but from now on I will put £5 as well as £1 for every lb lost and £5 for lb gained as I want to save up to go on a cruise (should pay some of it at least. Thank you for the idea. Have a great day.

You're welcome hun xx
The only downfall to the dream pots is having to smash them open, my daughter keeps me well supplied, mothers day, christmas, birthday lol but I hate having to break them, makes me leave them as long as possible cos they are just too pretty.
I sometimes add extra if I have cash left over at the end of the week, but I insist only 1 or 2 pound coins or notes, none of the small stuff that goes in the grandkids pots lol xxx

Thanks Lily. I have a see through plastic piggy bank so will be using that as I hate breaking anything. Wel already this morning, I got a put in £6.50 (£5 group money & £1.50 for losing 1.5 lbs). Thanks for the idea. Good way of saving treating yourself. Have a lovely day and hopefully it is not snowing in London.

I'm absolutely petrified. Chris has been a complete and utter idiot and gone to college in the snow. It's been coming down here overnight and is just due to get heavier and the idiot has driven 1.5 hours away to go to a health and social college thing that he has to do for his night duty, meaning I have to drive my mum's people carrier down to her's later on today and I have to say I am not looking forward to it in the slightest. I'm actually really scared as I wrote my first car off in the snow and this one is even bigger :(

Ok, food plan for today

Breakfast - lychees and apple
Lunch - scrambled egg and mushrooms
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (5 syns)
Dinner - mushy pea curry
Snack - nutrigrain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns) jelly (0.5 syns)

Drive safely Em xx

Hope the drive is ok hun! Glad we've not got snow..... At least I don't think we have I'm gonna go check lol

Good :) x

Back