I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

Ok it didnt add the pic lol

IMG-20130114-WA0001.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130114_154046.png
    ForumRunner_20130114_154046.png
    497.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Just checked with my consultant and they are 7.5each and i had two. And a flake! Which brings me to 22 today. Cr@p!

TWEAK IT!!! I just think as they are wm bread (aren't they??!) and you're allowed 60g of wm bread then there must be some HEB allowance in what you had. So syn the extra bit (taking off 6 syns for a HEB allowance)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
TWEAK IT!!! I just think as they are wm bread (aren't they??!) and you're allowed 60g of wm bread then there must be some HEB allowance in what you had. So syn the extra bit (taking off 6 syns for a HEB allowance)

No, because they obviously don't contain enough fibre to be classed as a B choice, that's why they no longer are. You shouldn't really be promoting/advovating tweaks either. Sorry, but I'd hate for others to gain through mis-information xx

No, because they obviously don't contain enough fibre to be classed as a B choice, that's why they no longer are. You shouldn't really be promoting/advovating tweaks either. Sorry, but I'd hate for others to gain through mis-information xx

Sorry. I didn't mean to spread miss information.

In my opinion, if it was a HEB in December, and the ingredients have not changed, then I personally would still use it. The only change is the date! But that's just me. Everyone is entitled to follow to the letter the SW plan as we all know that it does work BUT I find rule changes like this one slightly silly. Again I'm not advocating cheating I'm just saying...

Anyway, as far as I'm aware wm bread (any brand) by weight is a HEB so my other option (no need to follow it) is to weigh the pittas and syn anything over 60g. Again. Up to the individual.

That's my thoughts anyway :)

In my opinion, if it was a HEB in December, and the ingredients have not changed, then I personally would still use it. The only change is the date! But that's just me. Everyone is entitled to follow to the letter the SW plan as we all know that it does work BUT I find rule changes like this one slightly silly. Again I'm not advocating cheating I'm just saying...

Anyway, as far as I'm aware wm bread (any brand) by weight is a HEB so my other option (no need to follow it) is to weigh the pittas and syn anything over 60g. Again. Up to the individual.

Sorry! I hope I didn't come across totally blunt and ignorant in my last post. It's totally up to the individual what they decide to do, because you're right, if it works then it works! Just wanted to pass on the official "rules" then people can make up their mind. I personally don't like tweaks, but each to their own! :) xx

Sorry! I hope I didn't come across totally blunt and ignorant in my last post. It's totally up to the individual what they decide to do, because you're right, if it works then it works! Just wanted to pass on the official "rules" then people can make up their mind. I personally don't like tweaks, but each to their own! :) xx

Thanks for the reply :)

I was worried I'd said it wrong in the first place. I actually forgot what thread I was on and so continued chatting with HF elsewhere but obviously my post was left here all on its lonesome being all controversial ;)

Totally agree with you. Personally I follow SW principals and adapt the plan to suit my lifestyle and liking (as you said it is down to each individual how to follow the plan). We live in a real world and can't avoid eating food we like for the rest of our lives because the recipe changes, etc. My motto is if it works for me and fits in within HEXs then I carry on - it is just a matter of trying things and see how it works for me.

Sorry to hijack your thread Em xx

No need to apologise anyone, I actually found it interesting. I don't know what I'd do if it came to it really. I'd probably tweak it and then see if it actually worked for me, but then if it didn't I'd probably follow the sw rules for any other time in the future :)

It was delicious Stevie :D Though VERY filling, so I won't be having it with rice or wedges next time (I've divided the rest into some portions and popped into the freezer).

Spaghetti bolognese tomorrow in the slow cooker :drool: Need to make sure I don't ruin this slow cooker otherwise Chris wouldn't be too happy :giggle:

And I still have a hexb to use and a hexa if I want to :eek:

Night Em, just popping in to let u know I done day one all good looking forward to day 2, :)

DSC09000.jpg

It's been snowing!!! :D Let's just say it sent Bruce a bit hyper :giggle:

So overall food for today :D It doesn't look like a lot, but I've not been hungry during the day, which is good :D

Breakfast - lychees and yoghurt
Lunch - strawberries and grapes followed by low fat supernoodles
Dinner - mushy pea curry and wedges
Snack - nutri grain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and mini chedds (am counting this as my hexa for the day)

View attachment 74620

It's been snowing!!! :D Let's just say it sent Bruce a bit hyper :giggle:

So overall food for today :D It doesn't look like a lot, but I've not been hungry during the day, which is good :D

Breakfast - lychees and yoghurt
Lunch - strawberries and grapes followed by low fat supernoodles
Dinner - mushy pea curry and wedges
Snack - nutri grain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and mini chedds (am counting this as my hexa for the day)

Ahhh, puppy dog!! I want an ickle Brucey, so cute :D

Really pleased you liked the mushy pea curry Em! I'm definitely going to start making it quite often again. It's really tasty and filling like you said!

Sounds like you had a cracking first day back on plan. Really pleased for you, well done!! Looking forward to seeing day two :) xx

Morning everyone :wavey:

I've just had to wake Bruce up as the little nutter was still all snuggled up in his crate. I was sat upstairs not wanting to wake him up, but dying for a drink, so in the end I gave up and came downstairs :giggle:

The snow has stuck, which means our driveway is going to be absolute torture if I get Chris to come and fetch me later on (he was on night duty last night), I'm going to be petrified of falling on Bruce :eek:

Ok, so after my 100% day yesterday I have to say I'm feeling pretty fired up and raring to go. Going to be aiming for another on plan day, just can't wait for monday now if I can stick to it all week, there should be some pretty amazing results (well fingers crossed).

Food plan for today

Breakfast - apple, strawberries and 1/2 a dragon fruit
Snack - mini crackers (5 syns)
Lunch - banana, lychees followed by super noodles
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese topped with cheese (hexa)
Snack - nutri grain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)

Well done em looks like you are on a roll now :) have a great day x

Back