I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

Morning everyone, so food ended like this yesterday

Breakfast - lychees
Snack - banana, yoghurt
Lunch - scrambled egg and mushrooms followed by velvet crunch crisps (5 syns)
Snack - another yoghurt
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese, I mixed a hexa of low low cheese spread in the pasta to make it REALLY cheesy :drool:
Snack - nutri grain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)

Ended up having a lovely night on the sofa with Chris as he was off work for the day. And had an early night as Bruce was shattered so we watched Only Fools and Horses when we went to bed. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself as Chris took a big bag of hoola hoops with him and I didn't go for a single one of them, I just stuck to my breakfast biscuits :D

It's snowed quite heavily overnight, still snowing now, but due to get very heavy in an hour. Poor Chris has got to catch the bus to work as there's very little chance of getting the car back on the estate if he did somehow get down to the main road :eek: So the plan is for me and Bruce is to spend the day at home and go outside to play in the snow occassionally :D

Food plan for today

Breakfast - apple and strawberries
Snack - yoghurt and satsuma
Lunch - ham spread with dairylea triangles (hexa for 3) with salad
Dinner - if Chris can get to town in mum's car I'm thinking about asking him to get me the things for a prawn stir fry :drool:
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (5 syns), special k chewy delight (hexb)

Well done for resisting the Hula Hoops last night Em! That nice feeling you have today beats a handful of crisps by far, really proud of you :D You're having a cracking week so far - you're on fire! xx

Went for a walk down to the main road with Chris to see what it's like and it's covered :eek: Haven't got a chance of even getting the car down to it as it's not worth the risk. He's going to see if the buses are running so he can get down to my mum's for work, but it looks like me and Bruce are snowed in for the weekend at least :(

Well Chris isn't going to work today as further down the road the snow is drifting and the buses can't get through.

I'm making a change to my food plan for today as Chris can't go shopping obviously, so for today this is what I'm planning / had

Breakfast - 2 satsumas and a yoghurt
Lunch - burgers, mushrooms, tomato and cucumber
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (5 syns)
Dinner - spag bol with low low cheese (hexa)
Snack - breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)

Em you are doing very well. You seem to be so determined and I am proud of you. Velvet crunch is 4 syns.

I have not gone to work either as too many idiot drivers out there putting everyone at risk. Also it is very hilly here and can get very slippy so best not chance it.

Have a fab day and keep up the good work.

Ok, so it's now very icy here as the kids on the estate were out in the snow all day yesterday :eek: I'm not going out in that even if I was paid as I know full well I'll end up on my backside and hurting myself.

I've noticed that I've become a bit too reliant on pasta the past few days and I don't always want to be having that as my evening meal (maybe lunches and as the occassional evening meal). So I think I'm going to try a pasta free day and see how I get on.

But I have noticed a bit of a big positive too, I'm actually stopping when I'm full, rather than finishing whatever I've put on my plate. When I made my burgers yesterday, I actually ended up giving the dog half of one (I add no spices or anything so it was just extra lean mince) and when I had my spaghetti bolognese I left some again (and got Chris to throw it away so I didn't pick at it)

Food plan

Breakfast - banana, 2 satsumas
Lunch - mushy pea curry
Snack - lychees, jelly (0.5 syns)
Dinner - ham spread with dairylea (hexa) salad
Snack - special k chewy delight (hexb), velvet crunch (4 syns) and chicken cup a soup (5 syns)

Morning Hun have a great day x x x

Plan for today is to change the front room around :D Chris isn't going to be too happy when he comes back from work as he hates me messing with things, but I know I'm going to get bored being stuck in the house, so I want to do something that's going to keep me occupied for a while so I don't go and boredom eat. I'm actually half contemplating moving the bedroom around as well, but I just know he won't be happy if I do that as well ;)

Lol i used to move things round loads but now I'm settled with things :)

Well, so far I've managed to change the living room around, just got to sort through all the rubbish that I dumped on the sofas :giggle:

I've made a discovery though, it's probably not a big thing, but it feels like it to me if that makes sense? I decided out of curiosity that I was going to measure how tall I am, and I even lowered it slightly (just in case I'd got it wonky) and I'm actually 5ft and 5 inches, which means I haven't got as far to go to goal weight. :eek:

Well, so far I've managed to change the living room around, just got to sort through all the rubbish that I dumped on the sofas :giggle:

I've made a discovery though, it's probably not a big thing, but it feels like it to me if that makes sense? I decided out of curiosity that I was going to measure how tall I am, and I even lowered it slightly (just in case I'd got it wonky) and I'm actually 5ft and 5 inches, which means I haven't got as far to go to goal weight. :eek:

Whoo hoo that's great , it is a big deal and it's great xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Em love the food plan. Also yes measurements are important. Have you thought about taking your measurements on a regular basis. I take my measurements and a photo on 27th of each months - that is the date I started the plan. Made them into an album on my laptop and I can really see the difference now and encourages me to go on.

Moving furniture around is body magic so good exercise. I like moving this around every so often to make a change. I am planning to do that tomorrow as I have been busy with doing some paperwork today.

Have a great evening.

Just quickly popping on to do my food plan for the day as I want to finish off sorting out the bedroom :D

Breakfast - banana and lychees
Lunch - ham and dairylea (hexa) salad
Snack - yoghurt
Dinner - chinese chicken stir fry
Snack - nutri grain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns), velvet crunch (4 syns)

:eek: wi tomorrow morning

I'm really excited to see how you get on with your WI in the morning Em, you've been angelic this week :D xx

You are doing great Em. Food plan is excellent. Good uck with WI and I look forward to seeing your losses. Have a fab sunday.

Morning Em hope it is better over your side today. Here main roads are clear but side roads are murder. I am not going to work later - waiting for cars to move in my road so there is space to drive.

Have another great day. Good luck WI.

Back