I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

Just popping on to do food plan for today as need to get a few things done round the house this weekend

Breakfast - watermelon, mango and pineapple fingers fruit pack and a yoghurt
Snack - special k chewy bar (hexb)
Lunch - scrambled egg and mushrooms
Snack - french fries (4.5 syns)
Dinner - pasta mixed with ham, mushrooms, onions, garlic and some cherry tomatos with low low cheese spread melted in (hexa)
Snack - hot choc (7 syns as using milk with the hot choc powder) followed by yoghurt

Hi em :) have a lovely weekend x x

You are keeping up with this so well Em, well done. Need to take a leaf out of your book, been a terrible SW week for me! :(

Snow is all gone yay :D Will update properly tomorrow once we've been down to the council and given notice for the wedding

Today's food plan

Breakfast - strawberries, banana and yoghurt
Snack - special k chewy bar (hexb)
Lunch - ham rolled up with low low cheese spread (hexa) with salad
Snack - french fries (4.5 syns) + special k cewy bar (hexb)
Dinner - pork steak, sweetcorn, mushrooms, tomato and cucumber (2 syns for apple sauce)
Snack - hot chocolate (hexa + 2 syns) followed by yoghurt

Well done Em x

You're doing so well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :D I'm so chuffed with it and it's keeping me going :D

Have been into town today and given notice for the wedding, so we now have an appointment for the 13th of feb to go and collect our notices so that we can take them to the registrar in the district that we're getting married in :eek:

Food plan for today

Breakfast - banana, satsuma, yoghurt
Snack - special k chewy delight (hexb)
Lunch - chicken salad (2 syns for mayo)
Snack - yoghurt
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese with low low cheese mixed in pasta (hexa)
Snack - popcorn sprinkled with hot chocolate powder (think it will be about 7 syns roughly as I'll be using 25g of corn which is just under 5 syns and then a sachet of hot chocolate is 2 syns)

Well done hun, another great loss :woohoo: :winner: xxx

Great news, so exciting for you, time is going to fly by sweetie, gonna be a Mrs pretty soon...can't wait to see how gorgeous you look xxx

Oh and Mal is on his way to the PO, bet you can't guess why ;) xxx:hug99:xxx

Have a fab evening sweetie XXX

So chuffed for you Em!! Knew your hard work would pay off - another fantastic loss :D Well done hun xx

Well done Em you are doing so well :)

Lily, say thank you Mal for going to the post office ;)

Big development wedding wise. I spoke to my uncle last night and have asked him to be the one to take on my dad's role and walk me down the aisle. The poor thing started welling up, which then set me off, but he said he'd be proud to and that he knows my dad would have been too and that obviously as he's not here then he (my uncle) would try and do him proud.

I didn't get my spag bol last night as I got busy on the phone to mum after I'd spoken to my uncle and by that time it was gone 20.30, so I just had some low low cheese wrapped in ham and tomatos to keep me going until morning. It's not a habit that I want to get into (forgetting to have dinner), but then I also don't want to eat really late as it'll be sitting on my tummy all night :/

Food plan for today

Breakfast - banana, grapes and blueberries with yoghurt
Lunch - pasta pot, followed by fruit salad
Snack - breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)
Dinner - spag bol and low low cheese mixed into the pasta (hexa)
Snack - popcorn (5 syns)

You're more than welcome hun, if you could just drop me a line to let me know it got there safe please xx

I agree with the eating late hun, I wouldn't either well not heavy things like dinner as a rule. I will eat fruit etc quite late-ish but full meals no way, we have dinner by 6....6.30pm at a push...although Tuesday after wi I do tend to have my dinner late but it's not what I'd call a heavy meal anyways ...not like bolognese xx

Aww bless your uncle, I am sure he'll do everyone proud and I know your Dad will be proud of all of you xx

Have a lovely day sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Back