I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

I'm sat here scoffing my way through a tub of lychees as part of my breakfast and the juice is going everywhere :giggle:

I have to say I'm feeling really fired up about sw this time around, I like that I'm finding it easier to stick to (even on stressful days) and it's really helping to have the incentives of my wedding dress (which should arrive sometime in may) and of course trying for a baby.

Food for today

Breakfast - lychees, banana and a yoghurt
Snack - peach
Lunch - chicken salad
Snack - special k chewy delight (hexb) and bag of french fries (4.5 syns)
Dinner - scrambled egg and mushrooms
Snack - popcorn (5 syns)

Em it makes me so happy coming onto your diary each day and seeing how positive you are. You're absolutely flying this time around - go Em, go go!! :D xx

What better incentives for staying on plan and doing so well but a wedding and babies :bighug:, you really do have the bit between your teeth hun and long may it last xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning em, soo excited reading bout the wedding and your uncle doing the honours, I did it for my sister I was nerve racking and standing doing the speech was very emotional , but it was such a privelage

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been reading through xx good luck look forward to hearing all about ur progress and wedding xxxx

Hello lovely, hope you're having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

What a day :( we've had thunder and lightning in the night, which resulted in a power cut, freezer and fridge off and a lot of food has gone to waste :( I'm actually really disappointed as I was planning on having spag bol again, but as it is I haven't been able stick to plan and food hasn't been just. Going to try and do a small shop tomorrow but I don't know how we're going to make what little money we have last until payday a week today :eek:

So food for today

Banana, kiwi fruit and nectarine
Yoghurt
French fries crisps
Ham
Scrambled eggs and mushrooms (in a bit)
Slim a soup and popcorn for supper

Sorry to hear that. what a nightmare. Could you not rescue some of the frozen food and have it in the next couple of days

Sorry to hear about the freezer hun. Advice is always not to open the freezer if possible if the power goes off and bizarrely to wrap it in a blanket to keep it cold. We've had power off for days in the past and followed these rules and everything still frozen solid after a few days of lost power. Think Chris is maybe overreacting a bit. Hope you manage to sort something out. :D

I as also going to suggest the house insurance and also was there no food you could save and maybe keep it outside? It's cold enough :)

We don't have house insurance, but maybe living up in the hills it's a good idea to look into.

PP I think Chris is overreacting too, but he gets really iffy about meat since he did his food hygiene course. In a way I guess I understand where he's coming from, but then it's so frustrating as well.

I'll get him to get me some mince and I'll do some spag bol and that can go back in the freezer (that should be the only thing extra he needs to get on top of the other stuff). Selection of fruit, milk, hexb choices, salad, ham and chicken and that should do me until I get carer's allowance on monday easily :)

Food plan for today

Breakfast - peach, kiwi fruit and a yoghurt
Lunch - low fat super noodles followed by grapes, blueberries and a yoghurt
Snack - nutri grain breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns)
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese (hexa for low low cheese in pasta)
Snack - popcorn (5 syns)

I'm going to be a bit bossy now - get some house insurance!!!!!

Just imagine if you had a fire or a flood or even got robbed!!! All your possessions GONE and no cash to replace anything. I know times are hard but you can get cheap house insurance - just prioritise it like rent or mortgage payments. I get miffed at a colleague who says she can't 'afford' it but can afford wine and nights out (not saying that's you but sometimes you have to put important things first).

If you never have to claim - great - but it will be there if/when you do.

Lastly (I'll stop being bossy now) well done on not going off plan when you had a really good excuse to x

Back