I've done it before - time to do it again! My weight loss diary

It's not a case of not being able to afford it, or prioritising other things (your colleague sounds like a pillock), it's just something that never even crossed our minds. I'll get Chris to sit down and have a look and see what he thinks :)

Yay! My bossing work is done :) (and she is ;))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to be a bit bossy now - get some house insurance!!!!!

Just imagine if you had a fire or a flood or even got robbed!!! All your possessions GONE and no cash to replace anything. I know times are hard but you can get cheap house insurance - just prioritise it like rent or mortgage payments. I get miffed at a colleague who says she can't 'afford' it but can afford wine and nights out (not saying that's you but sometimes you have to put important things first).

If you never have to claim - great - but it will be there if/when you do.

Lastly (I'll stop being bossy now) well done on not going off plan when you had a really good excuse to x

Have to agree with Lisa on this one. It's your safety net in case something devastating happens x

Oh dear Em, if it's not one thing it's another!! Hope everything is sorted soon and like pjallen said - well done for sticking to plan when it would have been so easy not to! xx

Quick change to food plan and ended up on a red day as I forgot lunch (was going through websites trying to find a tiara for the wedding). I know it's not really enough food but I've tried to build it up where possible

Breakfast - kiwi, peach and yoghurt
Snack - yoghurt and 2 jaffa cakes (5 syns)
Dinner - salmon, mushrooms, tomatoes and cucumber
Snack - shreddies (2 x hexb and 1 hexa) hot chocolate (hexa and 2 syns)

Just popping on to do my food plan for today

Breakfast - banana, grapes and yoghurt
Lunch - cheesy pasta (hexa) with chicken with some tomato and cucumber
Snack - breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns) and nectarine
Dinner - scrambled egg and mushrooms
Snack - popcorn (5 syns)

Hope you've had a good weekend Em xx

Morning everyone

So, 4 lbs off this morning :woohoo: That leaves me just 1 lb to get into the 50s for my bmi and 2 lb to lose a stone, so I'm going to try my very best and go for 2lbs as a goal, but, even if it's just 1 lb that I lose it still hits one of my targets :D And I've just realised that I'm out of the 26s and into the 25s stones wise :D

Had a really boring weekend, not doing much. But I like to spend it with Chris as much as possible which is why I don't tend to come online at the weekend :)

So food plan for today

Breakfast - lychees and yoghurt
Snack - banana
Lunch - chicken, tomato and cucumber
Dinner - spaghetti bolognese (hexa of cheese mixed into pasta)
Snack - breakfast biscuits (hexb + 6 syns) and a hot chocolate (2 syns)

Thank you :D Soooooo chuffed! It would have been nice to hit 5lb loss, but I'll take 4lbs AND I'm super close to my targets oh and another 2 lbs will take me out of the 360s and into the 350s lbs wise (that's the other reason for the 2lb target) :D

Oh and another little goal for the week - 2 litres of water EVERY day! I've really been letting my water intake slide and my skin has felt so dry it's unbelievable, plus it really does help to fill me up. So I'm going to fill a 750ml bottle up 3 times today and make sure I drink it :)

Brilliant loss your a star xx

I need to follow your lead on the water I also out of the habit ,

Wow, that's an impressive loss Em. Well done you!

Need to take a leaf out of your book and try to drink more water too. I'm living off Pepsi Max at the moment, not good at all.

Well done Em!!! Another fantastic loss this week :D

Your strength and determination, especially when things haven't always gone to plan, really inspire me. The freezer thing for example - that would have really thrown me! You deserve this so so much Em, you are so focused at the moment xx

Back