I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

happy birthday hunni u have done so well what a great birthday pressie! x x x

happy birthday!
well done on such a massive achievement!!!!!

Just read through your journal and I want to say OH MY GOSH well done you :D:D:) amazing!!!!!!!! you must feel fantastic!!! Cant see your pictures though which I would love to see!!!
xxx

Hi all, thank you for your lovely messages.

I couldn’t stop grinning all day and just walking around town I felt so for want of a better word ‘normal’. I’ve always been really self conscious when out and about, avoided certain places and got everything over with as fast as I didn’t have to be around people. It was such a difference yesterday we browsed, and tried stuff on and just enjoyed being together and we walked everywhere and I didn’t feel self conscious at all – it really was a wonderful day. I was spoilt rotten with pressies and treats and I got:

· A Marc Jacob watch which is lush.
· A stunning silver and gold ring from Pandora – it has five strands which represents my lovely Dad, Mum, Brother, Sister and DD. I love it so much.
· Black patent peep toe shoes with a ridiculously high heel.
· Some grey boots which look fab with my leggings – yes I can wear leggings.

I went in New Look and bought some trousers in a size 18 and they look perfect with my new shoes and a maxi dress in a size 16 which is a bit tight but looked so lovely on. I can shop in ‘normal’ clothes shops like Dorothy Perkins and Wallis which feels so strange. I automatically keep reaching for size 22/24 clothes because that is the size I see when I look in the mirror (for which my DD kept telling me off).

Thanks again for your messages they made my day :D

Sounds brilliant- it's so nice to be able to go into shops you couldn't before isn't it?! There are a couple of places that I can't wait to go into and actually fit into something instead of feeling like the shop assistants are looking at you going 'you're too fat too shop in here'!

Glad you were spoiled - you deserve it.

sounds like a brill day. glad you enjoyed it!!!

Amazing day for an amazing woman, so pleased for you :)

every time i lurk back onto the cambridge forums you amaze sorry didnt wish you happy birthday tad late now so will get in early in case happy christmas x

every time i lurk back onto the cambridge forums you amaze sorry didnt wish you happy birthday tad late now so will get in early in case happy christmas x

Lol..thank you Hun. I see you're doing fantastic as usual and only 9lbs to go. You're such an inspiration and must be having the time of your life xx

So week 27 is here and I've lost another 4lbs taking me into the 16's :D (I remember being 16st something when I was 15 :eek:).

I've had a tough week this as I've been feeling poorly with a full on cold and the sudden change in the weather means I am constantly freezing :( so I haven't been my usual happy(ish) self. So much so I'm thinking of doing SS+ this week just to get someting other than tetras and water inside me. But as ever I'm being indecisive and am still mulling it over :rolleyes:.

I've had some loads of comments this week from people this week and a couple have said 'oh don't you think you have lost enough now'. Hardly I'm still classed as obese although a couple of BMI points to go and I'll be officially overweight..hurrah!!!

I've had some loads of comments this week from people this week and a couple have said 'oh don't you think you have lost enough now'. Hardly I'm still classed as obese although a couple of BMI points to go and I'll be officially overweight..hurrah!!!

Don't you love people like that? So obviously have your best interests at heart ...and not their uncomfortableness about change/feelings of envy about your obvious inner strenght etc. :rolleyes:

Well done; you are an inspiration to us newbies :)

Well done Awaken Me! Take care of yourself, and definitely do not listen to people telling you you need to stop. The green monster has many ugly heads! :p

Well done, only 2 points away from being overweight must feel amazing, can't wait till i get there :)

I hope you shift the cold and feel better soon :)

I had a comment like that the other day too and my BMI is only just under 40's. Some people just don't seem to have a clue and love to interfere. You keep going till your happy and healthy, your doing great :)

Logged on whilst ds is eating his lunch and came across your story. Have to say you're a complete inspiration. You've dona amazingly well...hope I do half as well.

yes you are doing amazing!!! and dont listen (as im sure your not) to people like that....
hope you get better soon! :)

:D Thank You my lovelies. You are the reason I love this forum and I will definitely not be listening to anyone regarding my losses - this is my journey and I'll do it my way thank you very much :p

I've made my mind up and I'm defintely doing SS+ this week. It may affect my loss but I'm ok with that and I'd rather do SS+ than eat something that I shouldn't (although I really don't think there is any danger that would happen). I'll be having prawns and salad later when I get back from the hairdressers..Yum!!

Back