I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

hope you better soon and i know what you mean about cold walking around in a hat and gloves when i am working outside my internal thermomiter is lagging behind my body atm lol

@ Fisherman... well you have the added issue of having no "natural insulation" on your head so to speak :p

I see you are almost at goal; you must feel fantastic! Has life changed much?

Gorey girl - you make me laugh so much xx

back from holidays and thought of you this week when I was away and wondered what your losses were whilst I'd disappeared - your amazing march forward continues :D

Ditto that and also - you have such great wisdom to share, amazing and thank you! xx

Oh that's so lovely of you to say! Thank you!!! It's been a painful year of digging deep and having some tough honest conversations with myself (with help) but it's also been very liberating,.... and if I can share what I've learnt at all.....

Gg

Hi lovely people, blimey how cold it is!

Week 28 and 3lbs off for me this week which takes me to 10st 7lb lost :D and only 5st to go. I say only but it doesn't seem like much at all now really now. I've really enjoyed my SS+ week and it was just what I needed but I'm back on the choc tetras now.

Been thinking about my lovely Dad a lot this week :cry:so I went to see my Aunt last night..she reminds me of him so much.

TOTM is upon me so I'm a little bloated but not uncomfortably so. Thankfully they are like clockwork now and I no longer suffer with sore boobs and mega bloating two weeks before they start..hallelujah!!

MUST STOP SHOPPING - I am obsessed with clothes, with shoes, with boots with everything and am now having to give myself a stern talking to with regards to my shopping :D. I used to hate shopping with a passion and going into town on a Saturday and 'browsing' was my worst nightmare but things are so, so different now. I actually text my Daughter yesterday with 'Do you think it is excessive if Momma buys 3 pairs of shoes?' This was met with a 'Hmmmm Momma PUT DOWN THE SHOES'. I bought 2 and am still considering the 3rd they are just so gorgeous - a purple peeptoe shoeboot!!

That all from me folks I better get my butt to work.

Have a great day xx

Well done Sharon. You are so close to getting into the 20's BMI scale too. You are inspirational :)

I can so understand the whole clothes shopping thing. I love browsing shops now, knowing that i'll fit into something but really need to control the spending as Christmas is only round the corner and i have 2 little ones who are expecting Santa :)

Sharon - you are super inspiring. Stories like yours makes my dream and goal so real and achievable. I am so happy for you ......... YOU ROCK!

Thank you one and all. Well I bought the shoes at lunchtime :p and brought them home tonight and no longer like them :rolleyes:. They just didn't look right with my leggings so they're going back tomorrow. Oh well, at least they are out of my system now :D. I keep forgetting to add my inches lost - these were done at my 6 month anniversary:

Bust – 17 inches
Waist – 16 inches
Belly – 22 inches
Hips - 13 inches
Arm – 3 inches
Thigh – 8 inches
Calf – 3 inches

Well done on your 3lbs off - you are doing brilliantly and are really positive for having been on the diet for 28 weeks. I think you deserve a couple of pairs of shoes but remember and keep some money for your shopping spree when you get to goal!

wow those inches are amazing.. i bet you feel amazing too
i am not one to talk about shoes!! lol. i LOVE SHOES!! hehehe so i would have prob brought about 10 pairs.... :p

hope you are able to find something else to replace the ones that you did get.. hehe (not that im encouraging spending at all!!!)

Well done on the 3lbs lost and the total amazing weightloss! You are such an inspiration. Reading stories like this make me realise that this is achievable. Hope you manage to buy lots and lots of shoes and clothes when you reach goal! :D

MUST STOP SHOPPING - I am obsessed with clothes, with shoes, with boots with everything and am now having to give myself a stern talking to with regards to my shopping :D. I used to hate shopping with a passion and going into town on a Saturday and 'browsing' was my worst nightmare but things are so, so different now.

I reckon we are twins :D I now want to buy the whole of ebay :D

'Well done' doesn't feel enough to say - you are so brilliant!!

another great week well done and i am starting to save now for my own clothes shopping spree for the 1st time ever I may go to boxing day sales for clothes while not being forced by the GF :) kind of ironic as no GF atm and going to sales

another Thursday coming up tomorrow :D

I always think on a Thursday morning - what will be your amazing loss today :D

another great week well done and i am starting to save now for my own clothes shopping spree for the 1st time ever I may go to boxing day sales for clothes while not being forced by the GF :) kind of ironic as no GF atm and going to sales

Lol..we'll have to arrange a Minimins shopping meet for everyone at goal. Good luck with the last 7lbs, not that you need it, you've been awesome all through your weight loss journey xx

another Thursday coming up tomorrow :D

I always think on a Thursday morning - what will be your amazing loss today :D

:D Snap..I think of you also on a Sunday morning - my shopping twin ;)

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in :)

Thank You Hun xx

Well hello this Thursday morning all.

Week 29..jeez where did all that time go. I’ve lost 5lbs this week and I’ve smashed through the 150lbs lost barrier :D. I'm very happy obviously but shocked because 150lbs is a mahooosive amount of weight to lose and well I've only gone and done it...who says CD doesn't work!

Last night I went to see Dara O’Briain if you get the chance then I highly recommend him he was just so fabulous – my cheeks hurt when I left the theatre and I’m still chuckling away this morning.

I was a bit apprehensive before I went ‘Will the chairs be too small’ ‘Will I have to squeeze past people’ ‘Will there be enough leg room’ ‘Will I be blocking the view of the people behind me’ and well it as grand as Dara himself would say. Plenty of room in the seat, more than enough room to squeeze past people, plenty of leg room and no blocking of the view..hurrah!! I’m a size 18 now and I should know that I’ll be okay :sigh: but the head is taking time to catch up. When I came home I was on such a high and felt quite emotional really - daft cow.

Last edited:
Back