I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Sharon you are a 'STAR' do u think u would like to be in the cambridge magazine??

i read it online this week, just thought ladies like u need to share your huge success?x

shanny x

Well done Sharon! And there is nothing wrong with feeling emotional! You can't lose 150lbs and wear a size 18 without its triggering something inside. :)

Size 18 is great, especially as I see that you're a tall woman. You must look gorgeous and you must feel even better. And it's all deserved :)

PS: CD works because you make it work, it's all your doing :)

[QUOTE

Week 29..jeez where did all that time go. I’ve lost 5lbs this week and I’ve smashed through the 150lbs lost barrier :D. I'm very happy obviously but shocked because 150lbs is a mahooosive amount of weight to lose and well I've only gone and done it...who says CD doesn't work!

[/QUOTE]

Just seen how much you have lost! What can is say amazing in that space of time, well done you!

OMG 150LBS!!!

Your are amazing and so dedicated, well done :D and so glad you had a lovely night out, nobody deserves it more :D

just read through this thread and i am another one that just wants to say wow :) you are doing so well , an inspiration to everyone on VLCD .
I am with you on the shopping issue .. although am trying to find 'my style ' now , as before when i was a size 24-26 I just wore what covered the most and what I could fit into .. now I can wear whatever I like ( and even shop at primark :eek: ) so I need to start looking at clothes i LIKE .... I find it hard to know what clothes i like .. but am getting better .. I now have lots of leggings and skinny jeans and my beloved boots that go with anything :)

keep up the good work , I will be getting back on CD on monday after 6 weeks off after having my gallbladder out !!!

ps .. are your pics still in your album as it wont let me see for some reason :(

OMG! just spent the last half hour reading your diary, I caught a glimpse of the heading 150lbs lost and I just had to read it all! Do you know what girl? You have lost all of me and then some!!!! That totally deserves a huge congrats! and you are still going strong! keep up the good work, you are a true inspiration to all! I lost 3 stones two years ago but have been terrible this year but am getting back on track and I wish I knew of this forum years ago, I don't have much to lose so am taking it slowly but am so elated for you! I will def be following you, I just wish I had enough points so I could see your album, I'll keep posting on here just to be able to see that! Well done pet!

Wow! Your losses aren't slowing at all! Well done, you are doing so well. Anyone you haven't seen for a few months probably wouldn't recognise you! Keep going, your doing brilliantly

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I went to see Dara a couple of years ago, he was brilliant. Much better than Frankie Boyle who I saw earlier this year.

AMAZING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!! And Dara is a legend!! Have seen him a few times now and love him.

Sharon you are a 'STAR' do u think u would like to be in the cambridge magazine??

i read it online this week, just thought ladies like u need to share your huge success?x

shanny x

I really don't know Hun, right now I don't think so but when I'm at goal who knows. My CDC has mentioned it also as I think I'm now her 'Biggest Loser'.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments :D it really lifts your spirits when you come online and see all the responses.

BLOODY HELL WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

What more can I say lol. Have just read your thread from start to finish and am totally awe struck by your weight losses and commitment. A massive inspiration to me. Thank you

Charlie x

you are an inspiration to everyone!! and i really think that when you get to goal then you should share your story.. but thats something you have to chose to do!

I agree with kes - plus you have lost the weight that Id be happy to be xx

Morning Everyone,

Unbelievably I’ve lost another 5lbs this week – not sure how that happened so I’ve lost 11st 3lbs in almost 7 months :D. Plus I’m now down 22 BMI points and I’m so, so close to being overweight (who thought that would be something to be happy about) and finally out of the super morbidly, morbidly, and plain old obese categories forever.

A couple of people have said this week surely you don’t have much more to lose now, they are the loveliest people in the world so I know it isn’t a jealously thing so maybe I am looking slim. I’ll admit my face has slimmed down loads and courtesy of my beautiful Mum I have inherited her collar bones – who knew they were hiding underneath all that blubber. However, my boobs are still big and I do still need to lose weight from my midriff (which is the part of me I hate most with a passion right now), my belly and my legs. Besides I still have 4 stone to go and I know that I’ll carry it a bit differently being 5 11 – hmmm it just got me thinking really.

Also I've had a hospital appointment this week because I have varicose vein eczema and varicose veins, which has resulted in the bottom of my legs discolouring - no mini skirts or shorts for me (luckily I'm a trouser and now leggings girl all the way). So I have to go for a duplex scan which maps all the veins in the legs and if the problem is with the surface veins then I can have surgery..hurrah but if the problem is with my deep veins then I can't have surgery and I'll be punished and have to wear god awful ugly surgical stockings..oooh lovely, very sexy.

Anyway onto other things I’m going to watch UB40 on Monday I loveeeeeeeeee them and can’t wait to go. And inspired by the fab rumbly-tums, Moley and everyone this week I’ve posted my face pictures below. The before shot :eek: and the other one was taken last week just before I went to see the lush Dara. On Monday, my 7 month anniversary I’ll get my Daughter to take my body pictures and I’ll post them at my next weigh in.

60lbs to go..get in!! Catch you later lovely people xx

Last edited:
You are soooo beautiful, you were before and now you just look amazinggggg!!! love your collar bones! you are a true inspiration gal! You've done soooo well! Enjoy UB40 concert, my late hubby was a big fan and used to take me to all their concerts, I love them!

Wow you have done so well..... well done!! Enjoy UB40....

Sharon..... You are GORGEOUS! Totally fit for a CD magazine cover story..... Your journey makes for fantastic And inspiring reading. Wow, I'm super proud of you x

Back