I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Wow!! Well done you! Sounds like it's time to start really looking in the mirror to really "see" your new shape!

And look how your eyes have just popped out! I can't wait to have collar bones again!

You look totally stunning lady - well done x

You look beautiful!! God - what a fantastic achievement!! You must feel amazing!!

Lynne
x

OMG you look amazing and those colar bones :D Your doing great girl, keep it up until your happy with your weight nobody else :)

Let us know how you get on with the legs, mine are covered in veins too and i have a dry itchy bit on my left calf possibly ezcema. I really should go to the doctors.

Last edited:
what an inspiration !!! you look fantastic !! xxx

Wow! What an amazing weightloss! Congratulations, you are doing so well. You look absolutely amazing in your photos. Bet you feel so much better.
Have a lovely time at the UB40 concert. :)

Sharon, you are stunning. I mean really stunning. You were stunning to start with but now...........WOW!!!

Sharon.....i keep coming to read your diary and I just keep thinking to myself "wow, wow, wow". It keeps me from thinking rude thoughts (like - FOOD!!!)

Good Morning..how cold is it!

Week 31 and I’m another 4lbs down so I’ve hit the 11st 7lbs lost mark :D. I’ve managed to lose a stone in last 3 weeks :eek: how mad is that and I've smashed my Xmas works party challenge. I was aiming to be 15st 7lbs by then (18th December) and I've done it with 5 weeks to go :D maybe I'll go for 14st 7lbs ;).

I went to see UB40 on Monday and they were amazing and sounded as good as they ever did – I had an absolute ball. I felt great and it was so nice to get dressed up a bit and put on some slap and lippy! I went with my best friend and sister and they just showered me with compliments and made me fee like a star all night.

They said I am a changed woman and it’s like I have been transported back 10 years. They pointed out that I suggested we go to the pub for a drink before the concert at one of the busier ones in town which is always full of people – something I haven’t done for donkey’s. Plus I sat at a table in the middle of the room and I never do this, always sitting in the corner or very close to the door so I don't have to walk through a crowd of people.

After the interval instead of returning to my seat my sis and me stayed near the stage and were dancing like mad things (I love dancing but..well for obvious reasons I haven't shaken my booty for years) and all three of us towards the end were singing our hearts out - maybe I’m getting comfortable and more confident with the new me.

I’ve found it quite tough this week :(. The little voice in my head has been driving me mad but she has been silenced for now. The cold isn’t helping as I just seem to be freezing constantly.

Let’s talk hair – mine is really starting to suffer now. It’s broken off all around my hairline and at the nape of my neck and is feeling mega dry. So I’m just trying to nurse it really with lots of treatments and keep the straighteners and hair dryer to a minimum, which will be difficult as I have a few nights out coming up. Oh well, I keep thinking I’ll probably be on the diet for another 4 months or so then as I start to introduce food my hair will return to health.

On the shopping front - well I am managing some restraint but I bought this the other day in a size 16 this week and it fits – well almost :p. It is a little tight around the boobs and because it is a shift dress it doesn’t cling and just skims in all the right places – I love it. Also I bought a bra from ASDA for 8 bloomin quid..lol my bras normally cost a fortune. I’ve still got a fair pair on me an F or G cup depending on the bra but hey I can buy bras at ASDA, and it was a lovely red plunge bra instead of my normal hammocks (which are perfect for everyday because they keep everything contained).

Sooooo.. I’ve posted some more pictures below – the before body shots were taken at week 4 (24st 11lb) and the after pics were taken on Monday night before I went out. I could do with my boobs, midriff, belly and legs to shrink a bit but hell I look a darn sight better than I did 7 months ago.

My total inch loss so far is:
Bust - 20 inches
Waist - 18 inches
Belly - 24 inches
Hips - 14 inches
No change in arm, thigh or calf....grrr lol.

Phew – that was a long post. 4 stone to go folks..only 4 stone to go!!

Last edited:
Re: Week 31 - 4st to go and More Pics!

Omg omg omg.... You're amazing, gorgeous, courageous and inspiring xxx

WOW!!

I thorougly enjoyed reading your post - you sounded as if you had the most fantastic time... and my God - you look absolutely beautiful. Just stunning.

You are an inspiration. When people are struggling after a few weeks on this they should read your posts about your amazing journey. It's not easy, but you've stuck with it and just look at the results!! Brilliant - just absolutely brilliant.

Oh, I want to give you a big hug (lol - from me, who really doesn't like touching v. much - that is one big compliment!!).

You've made me smile and feel good on this horrible, nasty morning!! Thank you!

Lynne
x

Hi

You have done so brilliantly!! It's people like yourself that keep me going; thank you for sharing :D

Well done hun!!! U look amazing!!

So beautiful xxxx and it's wonderful to hear your like a new woman filled with confidence!!

Xxx

you look A-MA-ZING!!! XXX

Re: Week 31 - 4st to go and More Pics!

Like everyone has said... you look amazing.
You are starting to come out of that shell and get more confidence. It's amazing.. you are amazing

Wow I am lost for words, I agree with the others, you look amazing!!! :)
It has put a smile on my face, its so inspiring.
Thanks for showing your pics. xx

Back