I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

I actually can't believe you've still got 4 stone to go you don't look like you need to lose that much more - you look FANTASTIC !!!!!!! its taken years off you xxxxxx well bloody done !!!!

Words just aren't enough you amazing, gorgeous girl :D

totally stunning. I love loking at your before and after pics - you spur me on

You look like a different person, so very well done, keep your eyes on the prize and tell that voice it can start talking to you around march!!

well done xxx

you look fantastic!! a massive well done to you , thankyou for sharing your pictures, just fabulous!! xx

Re: Week 31 - 4st to go and More Pics!

Wow!!! You look amazing! And most of all you look so happy!!!
You've changed your life well done!!!
X

you look amazing you really are a true insperation we all knwo who will be cinderela at the ball this christmas partys x

I AM OVERWEIGHT..happy, happy, joy, joy!!

So gang it is week 32 and I have lost 3lbs this week which means my BMI is 29.8 so I am now OVERWEIGHT and no longer OBESE :D and BMI has gone from 52 to 29 :eek:. Now I never thought I would be so happy to be overweight but I have been obese since I was ooooooooh about 14 so this is indeed another huge milestone on this long, long CD journey.

Weekly shopping update – it is outta control..lol. Total purchases for this week are 1 new dress, 1 pair of boots, 2 new bras, 2 pairs of leggings and a beautiful red coat to follow from River Island whoop..whoop I can buy stuff in River Island – it’s red, it’s gorgeous and I MUST HAVE IT.

Tomorrow night I am going to a party, then into town to trail around a few bars, and there will be loads of people there who haven’t seen me since I started CD so I’m a bit nervous/excited about their reactions. Operation glamour puss is well and truly underway..lol. My hair has been dyed black (my poor hair is crying at the moment) and I’ll be manicured, pedicured and plucked to within an inch of my life. My hairdressing sister in law is doing my hair in a quiff with a long ponytail as I want a change from my normal bob/headband look.

I shall be sticking to plan for the night – no food or drink for me!! I’m really looking forward to going out as I haven’t had a proper night out in town for ages because I’ve pretty much been a recluse for such a long, long time. I’ll make sure I get photos some and post them next week.

Have a fab day all xx

:wee: Woohooo! Well done, Hon! What an amazing achievement. Your always so positive. Good luck with the last little bit of your journey. I can't wait to be "overweight" too! :D

Re: Week 32..Drumroll Please because..

Wow.. well done you deserve every bit of that happiness. Xxx

And all that shopping.. hehe... love it

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

I can tell your so happy about just being overweight :D You'll be like a cheshire cat on your night out :D Hope you get tonnes of lovely comments, you sooooooooooooo deserve them :D

Can't wait to join you but it's still a wee while off for me.

Can't wait to see your new pics gorgeous girl :D

Hey you,
Brilliant brilliant news, you enjoy thae night out, accept and ENJOY the compliments you deserve them.

STW x

Re: Week 32..Drumroll Please because..

I love you.

In all honestly I loved reading this! Has really giving me the strength to carry on! I had 12-13stone to loose (at 20 yrs old!!) am so far 6stone down but hit a brick wall, on day 9 of re start, so would love some advice x

tears dripping down my face in anticipation of the faces of your freinds seeing your fab results tomorrow night.
I want every gory detail of everyones reactions.
HUGS x

Fantastic news!!!

Have fun tomorrow night and lap up all those compliments because you deserve them :D

Thank you so much everyone. It is so lovely to come home and see all these messages - you're all fabulous!! I'll do my best to remember everything and report back on my big night xx

Back