I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Only 50lbs to go the end of your journey is in sight :)
you are amazing and have done so well, i'm sure you'll be at goal in no time :D

Whats the River Island coat like - I must see it!! lol

Well done on your losses. Enjoy dancing the night away on Saturday (think of all that fat-burning bootie shaking you'll be doing!!).

Well done on another fantastic weight loss. So nearly there xx

Re: Week 33 - 50lbs to go

I just wanted to say that I agree with every person that has posted, you look so beautiful!

:D Good Morning all,

Week 34 is upon me, I’ve shed another 2lbs this week and I think my losses are finally slowing down but I won’t complain because they have been AWESOME so far.

So smiles all round because I have now lost 12st in 8 months :D and I’m so, so delighted to have another stone tucked under my belt. God, that is a whole person and then some. I’ve had a couple of comments that I must be finished (oh how I wish this was true) and I look like I’m a size 14 (I most definitely am not) but I do accept that I probably look slimmer than I am because I am so tall.

I had another great night out on Saturday. I danced all night long and got in about 5am :eek: and woke up with blistered toes..ouch!! I did have another night out planned for this weekend but that has been cancelled so I won’t be out until my works Xmas party on 18th December – me and 21 blokes :D.

I'm not even going to moan about the weather today - today is a good day so have a lovely day ace people and wrap up!!

Woo-hoo I've lost 12st :D :D :D

Re: Week 34 - I've only gone and lost 12st

Woohooooo that is amazing! For you, today is the day to having a good reason to smile.

12 stone - that is fantastic. well done

oh my goodness woman, you deserve slimmer of a lifetime let alone slimmer of the year xx

Ur such an inspiration!! You would never get those wonderful results on any other diet, gotta love CD. You must be soooo proud of yourself. Your goal is in sight now, yay!!

Re: Week 34 - I've only gone and lost 12st

Wowwwww!!! That's amazing!! People like u are the reason I come on here :) inspirational! Thank you for motivating the rest of us!! X

Sharon, you are amazing, week after week, you have had great losses and have stuck to the diet so well. Truley inspirational :D

:clap: WOO HOO 12 STONE GONE :happy096:

Wow. I am duly amazed. Well done!

wow wow wow wow wow and then some more wow's !! amazing beautiful inspirational lady xxxx

bloody wonderful chick. You look totally stunning too.

Back