I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

12 stone you amaze me every time I catch up with thread I am awe inspired x

Your friends must think its a completely new you.. out dancing all night... love it.. :)

Good luck this week.. I hope the losses don't slow down too much for you

Inspiration

Hi Awaken Me
Just thought I would say hello and let you know that you have been pivotal in my decision to start CD and your story is an inspiration to me! I have lots of weight to lose and knowing that there is someone who has already tread the path is a great comfort.
Thank you
Clair x

you've done so well in 8 months. you must be amazed at how much you've lost. :D

12st is fantastic, I think I will struggle to lose 6/7. But knowing you have lost an amazing amount will push me to carry on and reach my goal!!

I don't know you but I feel pride for you achievement- well done!!

I have just sat and read your thread from start to end! What an AMAZING journey! Congratulations - you have achieved something I cannot even imagine! Well Done! I will continue to follw your thread to keep me motivated! Keep the pictures coming!!

:D Thank you one and all for your lovely messages. I really don’t think I would have achieved it without this fabbie site.

So onto week 35 and I am down 3lbs so I’m aiming to hit my Xmas party Challenge next week of 14st 7lbs. I’m also a ‘proper’ size 16 now and I still can’t believe it. When I started CD I never thought in a million years I would be a size 16 but here I am.

Shopping update (Oh yes it’s started again..hee hee ;)) - a jumpsuit from New Look, 2 new tops and 3 pairs of boots :eek: (they haven’t arrived yet and I may send a pair or two back if I don’t like them), a pair of blinging earrings for my party next week and I've treated my poor hair to a haircut.

I've done my monthly measurements and so far I have lost:
Arm – 4 inches
Bust – 22 inches
Waist – 20 inches
Belly – 26 inches
Hips – 16 inches
Thigh – 9 inches
Calf – 3.5 inches

bloody A MAZ ING Mrs, you are a total star

My gosh.... those measurements are amazing well done..... you deserve all that shopping!!!

Morning beautiful lady!!

Once again you are a superstar! Congratulations!

Can you imagine of someone stuck those inches back
On! You wouldn't be able to move!

Well done sweet, keep going! Christmas target is a heart beat away!!

Xxxx

Once again, well done amazing woman :D

I'm going on your weight height ratio to roughly know when i'll fit in sizes so hopefully i'll be a 16 by the summer :D

gorgeous, amazing, inspirational, beautiful - and utter madness measurements - how fab are you ???? x

Whenever I feel wobbly or question if I can lose all the weight I have to, I check in to your diary and confirm to myself that it is possible and it has been done!
You are fabulous!
Clair x

Wow! You're doing amazing well. Congrats on all the weight and inches lost! You're really inspirational. :)

Hello Beautiful Miniminers,

It feels like I haven’t been here for ages…7’000 posts I’ve missed :eek:

I’m super chuffed because I’ve reached my Christmas target of 14st 7lb after losing 3lbs and now have 3st to go :D. Saying that I’ve been pondering about my target weight of 11st 7lbs because I had my monthly pics done last week and it was the first time I thought – ''Wow Missy, you look really slim’’.

I then thought I looked too thin and if I lose much more weight I’ll look like a haggard lollipop head :rolleyes:. Now I do know that it’s because I have really prominent collar bones and my face is so slim and my poor boobies are seriously shrinking now. However, I do still have weight to shift from my bloomin midriff (I HATE MY MIDRIFF), my belly and legs…sigh!!

Onto the next couple of weeks - tomorrow I’m going to watch Jason Manford and I'm having a meal. On Saturday it is my works Christmas Party so I’ll be having breakfast, lunch and an evening meal that day and I’m also drinking (which concerns me more than the eating – so the plan is to get out of ketosis asap). Then Sunday I have another meal and more than likely a hangover cure which will probably consist of stodge.

I’ve also decided that I’m having Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (dinner at family) and Boxing Day off (party with friends). The plan is to stick to protein but I’m not being mega strict, if I fancy something I will have it but definitely no drinking!!

My aim over the next two weeks it to maintain or at least keep any gain to a minimum and then I'm back to CD with no breaks at all until I reach goal. I’m not beating myself up about it and it may prolong the journey a little but I’m really looking forward to my breaks to be honest.

I’m soooooo excited about our Christmas party. I’m wearing a gorgeous royal blue dress, which is a teeny bit snug but looks fab with leggings and some killer boots. I’ve not doubt that these will kill me later on – why or why do we do it..lol. I’m going for full on glam and it kicks off at 11am with nails, eyebrows and eyelashes. Hair at 4.30 and I have to be there for 7pm – I’ll take pics and post them on Sunday if I'm in any fit state :D.

Despite my mini lollipop head meltdown :D I really can't remember feeling this happy for such a long, long time and long may it continue.

Much love to all xx

Back