I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

You are such an inspiration, infact it was reading your diary that got me started on my own journey. Well done, Honey, and good luck for the remainder which I'm sure will melt off :) :)

What an incredible story, I've just read from start to finish, BIG congratulations on all of your losses and I will be rooting for you for those measly last few!

Have your pics gone, I can't see any? :(

What a wonderful, Positive post!

You`ve done AMAZINGLY!! You should be SO proud of yourself x

Not much to go til you reach your target :D

Xxxxxxx

Can't say anymore than what everyone else has, your amazing, you should bottle your will power and sell it!

Congratulations, talk about new year, new start...you've got a new life!

When I'm having a down day I'm going to look at this thread, incredible achievement! x

Sharon, you are doing so amazingly hun :D
I really wish you could bottle up some will power for me for the tough times although right now i'm feeling good and in the right frame of mind, long may it continue.

Your only an inch shorter than me and i had initially set my goal weight at 13 stone so i'll be really interested to see how you feel about reaching 12 stone and how you get on with maintenance. Your so nearly there :) I am so excited for you :D

Hi sharon i have come and looked for your thread... for that boost again.!

your shrinking sharon your a star.!

keep smiling hun x

Thank you lovelies..it feels great that I can share it with you as there are only four people in real life who know my start weight. You've made it a whole lot easier - thanks for your neverending support xx

OMG you have done so fantastically well!! You're such an inspiration and definitely have kept me on track through reading your posts! Congrats Hun! Nearly there! X

wow im just reading through ur diary and u totally amaze me. a massive congrats on getting so far with ur weight loss. u truly are an inspiration, not only to the other CDers but also to everyone on any type of weightloss journey. it just shows that whatever type of diet you are on, it can be a success with ongoing positivity and will power. i hope u are so so proud of yourself and i wish u a fantastic and happy future. xx

oh and p.s. i started shred too but after day 3 i was aching all over but ur first 5 days experience is spurring me on to try to push through 'THE BURN' and do 5 in a row, so thank you :D:D:D

Hi Sharon --

You are amazing. I just bought a couple of the American magazine People. The cover story is "Half Their Size" -- you could have been in the article... how cool is that. What you have accomplished is newsworthy in a major American popular publication (it is sort of like the American version of Hello).

Well done, you. And when you get to goal -- you could start working on your GP to refer you for surgery to have your tummy tucked. It'll take some time and they'll want to see that you can keep it off -- but there is a separate surgical weight loss forum and you might want to lurk in it.

MinnieMel

Hey sexy lady!!

We have the same goal date... And goal weight!!!!

So let's finish this chick!!

Don't need to tell u, u know I think your wonderful!

Over the moon your shredding! Feels good doesn't it!

I promise your girl crush will go on about pooh day 1 of level 2 lol you'll hate the ***** with the rest of us haha

Speak soon sweet loads of love from me and lissy, we've both got pom poms cheering u on to the finish!!!

Xxxx

Your losses are amazing - completely inspirational, to have lost that much weight in less than a year is just fantastic. I only hope I can do half a well. I love reading this thread it gives me a real boost on tough days - thank you and congratulations. :)

Iv realised you have lost what I need too! I'm 20yrs old and weighed 23stone! Now 17st13, still 6stone left! And I'm struggling! I need some advice please? Lol x

I am just amazed.... you are amazing. And you have turned your life around...

My goal date is the 7th April (my birthday) so its all around the same.. not 100% sure on how much more I have to go yet, but will find out tomorrow and will find out the damage too of my lovely month away... Eeekkk

Hope you are ok...

Hey, ive just ready through your post and wanted to say that you are such an insperation!!
Im a little dissapointed that i cant see your pisc but by the comments on here im sure you are looking amazing and very beautiful!!
Good luck with your last few stone!! xx

So here we are beautiful people, week 41 and I am 3lbs down this week so I've now lost 13st :D. Happy days and 2st to go :eek:.

I’m still shredding and Lauren my girl crush on Jillian hasn't gone completely but I'm a little less in love now..lol because she is seriously kicking my arse with level 2!! The plank..oh my giddy aunt :eek: My shoulders, arms and back are screaming at me but I’m super chuffed that I can do the shred. I'm tougher than I thought (even with my slightly dodgy left knee).

I went shopping to the Trafford Centre last night but didn’t find anything. I tried on a lovely jacket in River Island and a top in Topshop both a size 16 and they fit :D. I’m definitely smaller on the top than the bottom and I never thought that would ever happen as I’ve always had gigantic boobs. I’m a size 16 on the bottom with wide leg trousers but if I have slim leg trousers they are still snug. I nipped into Evans (no idea why) and then promptly walked back out!

I have bought this gorgeous shift dress from ASOS in a size 14 and it fits…well it's a bit tight but I can get it on and by the time I’m at goal I’m sure it’ll fit like a glove - I can fit into a size 14 wowee :D. I also want this, and this errrr and this - hahaha I'm deadly!! I've got 5 nights out over the next few weeks and I’m also going to watch Usher on 20th February and Neyo on 25th February…so I do need a new outfit or two ;)

Other news - I got asked out this week by a guy who came into work and this is how the conversation went.

Him – ‘You’re looking slim and sexy maybe we should go out for a meal sometime’
Me – ‘You’re a married man’
Him – ‘But where is the harm in a drink’
Me – ‘Yeah I’ll give it a miss thanks’

:eek: The bloomin cheeky get, it’s not only the fact that he’s married but 6 months ago he didn’t look twice at me.

Kas – this is for you! I had an appointment with my consultant yesterday regarding my veins and I have to have 2 operations. The first operation is in 4-6 weeks on my right leg then a further operation 4-6 weeks later on my left leg. My consultant doesn’t think the discolouration will go away completely but I will no longer get the swelling and hardening in my calves..hallelujah!! I was swabbed for MRSA and my leg measurements taken for my surgical stocking…nice!

I've got mixed feeling really becasue I didn't think it would happen so quickly. I’ll be back at the gym by then so I’m hoping I won’t be laid up for too long. I'll have to come off plan prior to the op..noooooooooooooo Gutted :( so I'm seriously thinking of asking them just to put the first op back until April or at the very least March when I'll probably have a stone or so to go.

Have a great day all - 2st to go..yay xx

I dont think I have any words left to say other than you are a true inspiration!!!! :)
Whenever I'm struggling I always read your thread and it gets me back on the straight and narrow. Good Luck, Honey, on the remainder of your amazing journey :)

Back