I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

What an inspiration your are, and there's me struggling to lose three stone. You must have such inner strength to be able to lose that weight. Your Goal is in sight. Well done you xxx

Darling girl....... Seriously? Your journey is true encouragement for all. Wow, it just takes my breath away at how well you have done xxxx

OMG how AMAZING are you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So pleased for you, and I would love to see pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Amazing Amazing! Please can we have some pics?

You Are just totally totally amazing. I'd ask to have your op delayed til April -you'll be there by then and can use otto move forwards rather than coming off and going back on. I'm see my consultant this pm for my shoulder op - But am going to ask them to schedule it for this summer as I really don't want to come off and then worry about if I will get back on or just say sod it. Yes the shoulder is a pain in the bum and really hurts but I have coped with it for over a year now (they didn't believe anything was wrong for the first 10 months - then they x-rayed it and realise I had dislocated and broken it and that it had healed all wrong).

hun, i cant say any more than what the others have. you are amazing. and you deserve all those clothes. i say go out and by them! lol. but thats me. and im a shop a holic!!!

So here we are beautiful people, week 41 and I am 3lbs down this week so I've now lost 13st :D. Happy days and 2st to go :eek:.

I’m still shredding and Lauren my girl crush on Jillian hasn't gone completely but I'm a little less in love now..lol because she is seriously kicking my arse with level 2!! The plank..oh my giddy aunt :eek: My shoulders, arms and back are screaming at me but I’m super chuffed that I can do the shred. I'm tougher than I thought (even with my slightly dodgy left knee).

I went shopping to the Trafford Centre last night but didn’t find anything. I tried on a lovely jacket in River Island and a top in Topshop both a size 16 and they fit :D. I’m definitely smaller on the top than the bottom and I never thought that would ever happen as I’ve always had gigantic boobs. I’m a size 16 on the bottom with wide leg trousers but if I have slim leg trousers they are still snug. I nipped into Evans (no idea why) and then promptly walked back out!

I have bought this gorgeous shift dress from ASOS in a size 14 and it fits…well it's a bit tight but I can get it on and by the time I’m at goal I’m sure it’ll fit like a glove - I can fit into a size 14 wowee :D. I also want this, and this errrr and this - hahaha I'm deadly!! I've got 5 nights out over the next few weeks and I’m also going to watch Usher on 20th February and Neyo on 25th February…so I do need a new outfit or two ;)

Other news - I got asked out this week by a guy who came into work and this is how the conversation went.

Him – ‘You’re looking slim and sexy maybe we should go out for a meal sometime’
Me – ‘You’re a married man’
Him – ‘But where is the harm in a drink’
Me – ‘Yeah I’ll give it a miss thanks’

:eek: The bloomin cheeky get, it’s not only the fact that he’s married but 6 months ago he didn’t look twice at me.

Kas – this is for you! I had an appointment with my consultant yesterday regarding my veins and I have to have 2 operations. The first operation is in 4-6 weeks on my right leg then a further operation 4-6 weeks later on my left leg. My consultant doesn’t think the discolouration will go away completely but I will no longer get the swelling and hardening in my calves..hallelujah!! I was swabbed for MRSA and my leg measurements taken for my surgical stocking…nice!

I've got mixed feeling really becasue I didn't think it would happen so quickly. I’ll be back at the gym by then so I’m hoping I won’t be laid up for too long. I'll have to come off plan prior to the op..noooooooooooooo Gutted :( so I'm seriously thinking of asking them just to put the first op back until April or at the very least March when I'll probably have a stone or so to go.

Have a great day all - 2st to go..yay xx

Sharon, you amaze me every week, your will power and determination are fantastic (when you get to goal and grab the mainteance willpower please send me the dieting willpower lol)

Thanks for remembering me. I am going to have to go and pluck up the courage to go and see the doctor about mine but was hoping to loose another few stone first as they'll probably be reluctant to do anything with me at this weight.

I love all the dresses you like too and with your amazing figure and all these events coming up i agree you will need a few new outfits lol

It's nice to know that i should be able to fit into a 14 at about 14 stone too as we're similar heights. I have put my target down as 13 stone but i'll evaluate this figure when i get there :)

Keep up the good work inspirational lady :)

Oh my word, Sharon... words fail me. What an utterly amazing achievement. I agree with each and every comment which has been left for you. You're such an inspiration that I'm finally starting to believe that I have a chance to get to my goal weight soon too.
Good luck on the last couple of stone and the op.
Chat soon.
Ps: I would also LOOOOOOOVE to see some before and after pics. Pretty please? :D

Wow, what an amazing and inspirational journey. I've just restarted this week and I hope I can stick to it as well as you have. You've certainly given me confidence and hope.

Congratulations and good luck with the last couple of stone.

I've just got back from having my hair done and saw your lovely messages - thank you, thank you, thank you.

For those that have asked and haven't seen them I've attached my pics. The first one is the dreaded before picture, the second one is 4 weeks after starting the diet (24st odd - I think) and the last one is my most recent one before Xmas (14st 7lbs) - lol what a poser!

Be back later I'm off to shred :D

Last edited:
sod girl crushes on jillian, all girl crushes are now on you lady!!!

xxxx

Well I've just sat for the past hour reading your diary and wow! I started cd two weeks ago and gave up after 5days! I've now swapped CDC and I will be having 4 packs not 3 as I'm 5ft 10.
Your diary and story is so inspirational it's untrue! I cud cry at how well you've done! I've got about 6st to lose and that seems unachievable to me, but seeing your photos and reading your diary..... It does work! I suppose taking a day at a time is the key! Well done I can't wait to read the next entry! Just out of interest how many times have you tried cd before this time?
Ang xxx

Bloody hell woman, you are so stunning!!!!!!!

OMG Well Done hun you look lovely and not only have you drop dress sizes you must have dropped at least 10 years off your age lol

It was great reading your weekly diary...i think i will start one myself lol...

Keep going girl and you'll get there :)

coughs and splutters her choc mint shake on the screen. My god, matey - you are a vision! You make me feel this is all worth it, even if I am in some state of stall!
The picture of you in the blue dress? You have an orb over your right shoulder - do you have a guardian angel? I love that orb!

You look like a film star!! What an inspiration you are. Well done you X

Back